Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parking in Marino

Options
  • 15-04-2010 12:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭

Hi,

I am in Marino for exams next week in the institute of education. My fear is that they definitely won't have sufficient parking space for everyone. Does anybody know is there parking around? The exams are 3 hours so would be too ong for any pay and display.

Thanks for the help

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

is it marino college or the institute at the 5 lamps?

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Marklark

It just says MArino institute of Education so guessing its the 5 lamps place? Hope its not hard to find? I haven't a clue of my way around Marino. Dreading the parking

dart would actually be closer, connolly is a 3 minute walk

Cheers MArklark. I'm not ona DARt line. Would you just suggest parking in Connolly then and walking? I though Marino was a good bit away from Connolly, like past Fairview park? I really don't know this institute place well at all though

where are you coming from?

marino college is a good bit away from connolly but the institute is just a stones throw

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,215 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

The Marino Institute is on Griffith Avenue. The 123 bus (which you can catch outside Eason's in O'Connell Street) takes you to the end of the driveway.
    Map showing where it is.
    They have free parking there for up to 150 cars.

Marino College (CDVEC - second level and PLC college) is in two locations, opposite Fairview Park and at the Five Lamps (old North Strand Tech. building). Both locations would have very restricted parking. I don't think either of them is the one you want.

Cheers lads. Thats the one alright spurious-the institute. Going to be WAY more than 150 cars there, hopefully there's plenty on unrestricted parking around!

Advertisement