Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soulfly's European dates

Options
  • 15-04-2010 1:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭

..so far are:

May 16th Southampton, UK – Brook
    May 17th London, UK – Islington Academy
    May 18th Preston, UK – 53 Degrees
    May 19th Edinburgh, UK – Studio 24
    May 20th York, UK – Duchess
    May 21st Wrexham, UK – Central Station
    May 22nd Northampton, UK – Roadmenders

Where's the fúckin Dublin date?!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

I'm sure they'll come at some stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭TangyZizzle

Guests for the dates above havent even been announced yet, if they're gonna put a dublin date before or after any of those dates, theyre leaving it pretty funkin late.
    Last time they were here I was able to get my ticket 3 months in advance.

MCD confirmed tickets are on sale for Soulfly in the Academy on August 1st.

Anyone actually like their new album?

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭GoldCobra

i havent heard the whole album but what i have heard i liked. nothing amazing, but still good enough for a ticket id say.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I'd nearly consider going just to see Max live. Even if he looks like, as my friend said, "he was dragged backwards through a ditch on a spinning top"

• Advertisement

GoldCobra wrote: »
    i havent heard the whole album but what i have heard i liked. nothing amazing, but still good enough for a ticket id say.

too many squealy guitar solos, Im gettin sick of it.. but Ill go to this to hear the old classics + Im seein Sepultura 2 weeks beforehand, nice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

anyone going to this on sunday?

fear factorys on monday.. so dunno if i can spring two gigs in one week

• Registered Users Posts: 11,934 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

I got Maiden on Friday, was due to be working Sunday night but now off till Monday night, there's more than a strong possibility i'll be poppin down for this :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

AlcoholicA wrote: »
    anyone going to this on sunday?

I might get to catch them at Sonisphere, if I'm lucky, and they're actually on just after or just before Fear Factory, so that takes care of that....

Even though Im the one that started this thread, I have to say after listening to the new album more than a few times its put me off this band completely, that and Max hasnt got a snowballs chance in hell of topping Sepultura's performance just two weeks ago.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

Even though Im the one that started this thread, I have to say after listening to the new album more than a few times its put me off this band completely, that and Max hasnt got a snowballs chance in hell of topping Sepultura's performance just two weeks ago.

There's an article on Blabbermouth.net at the moment in which Max talks about why he tried to get a Sepultura reunion going....but apparently nobody was interested...and he said he did his best. Looks like Max has been left to pasture.

Iv seen that, but when he says the stuff that he says here http://www.sepultribe.com/index.php?name=News&file=article&sid=303 and when Andreas and Paulo carry the band for a further thirteen years, then you have to respect their decision.
    In my opinion, Max has lost his mojo, the Soulfly albums have gotten progressively worse with the exception of the second last one.. Andreas would be nuts to let him back into the band especially since Sepultura have finally begun to get the respect they deserve.

Advertisement