Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is it stupid to redo a course that you have already done?

Options
  • 15-04-2010 2:08am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 712 ✭✭✭

i recently got accepted into a tv and film production which is a one year course. I was happy but one thing i didn't tell the interviewer was that i actually have done a same course a few years back. The reason i'm willing to do it again cause my Portfolio from the first time i did it was i gave it to a former class mate who never returned it(i know very stupid:(). Its been almost 9 years since then i got a job which i recently lost and decided to go back again and try to build up a new Portfolio so i can try to get into a top notch Film school.

Anyway do you think its stupid to do a course which i will probably know pretty much everything just to get myself a new Porfolio?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭Blushingblue

I wouldn't really know much about the TV and Film production industry but your first course was done a few years back and the course will probably be more up-to-date now. Plus you will be at an advantage as some of it will probably be the same stuff. If you feel ok spending a year redoing it, I don't see any problem with it.

Advertisement