Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blackberry on prepay?

Options
  • 15-04-2010 9:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭

I'm on meteor at the moment and my phone broke so a friend gave me their old blackberry. I can't get the internet and blackberry messenger to work on meteor so i'm thinking of switching. Are there any other networks that support the blackberry features on prepay? Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83 ✭✭boarder777

Unfortunately none of the irish networks support blackberry on prepay.

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭slowmoe

thanks for the reply!!!

so no networks are capable of blackberry features on prepay even though i already have the phone?

is it possible to use the internet on it for meteor at all???

lastly if none of the above, are there any sim only bill pay plans that will support the blackberry features???

thanks a million for help!!

O2 and voda does sim only with blackberry add on. O2 is cheaper tho.
    As regards internet on meteor,its possible(don't know the settings),but You will only be able to use browser on it. No emails no im.

Any more q,just ask.

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭slowmoe

i found the o2 plans and i'm a bit confused, it says blackberry internet service -Unlimited Emails & Internet browsing when using your BlackBerry phone - €24.30

but

blackberry internet service and broadband -Unlimited Emails, handset Internet browsing and 1GB internet data when using your BlackBerry phone as a modem - €14.99

so confused, seems like you get more in the cheaper option?

Don't mind the 24e option. Just get sim only price plan and ask to add bis15 onto your account.

Regards

• Advertisement
Advertisement