Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Syncing Calendar with Outlook

Options
  • 15-04-2010 10:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭

Ok guys I'm really not sure where this thread should go..so apologies if it is in the wrong place.

My old phone is a nokia 5800xpress music and I recently bought an iphone. I need to get my calendar on to my iphone and from looking on the net, the best way to do this is sync my calendar with outlook, then sync outlook with google calendar, then sync that with my iphone.

My problem is, i can't seem to sync my calendar with outlook through nokia pc suite. I haven't a clue how to do it, I have looked for answers on the net but can't seem to find one. I badly need my calendar on my iphone and am hoping some boardsies out there can help me! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,407 ✭✭✭✭justsomebloke

have you tried using Nokia PC suite (not the ovi app) there is a sync option on that and from what I can see, you can sync it with outlook from there

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Missy86

Yes, it will sync my contacts and music but not the calendar

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Advertisement