Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does the Glee logo look durty to anybody else?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭gaz wac

reminds me of gee !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,327 ✭✭✭Sykk

You're not hiding the fact that you watch that crap, brave!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

what is this glee you speak of?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,159 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Don't snyper. Just dont. Such unadulterated crapola. Who the feck watches this stuff?

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭neil_hosey

"JUST A SMALL TOWN GIRL!!"

*Legs It!!*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,661 ✭✭✭General Zod

Wibbs wrote: »
    Don't snyper. Just dont. Such unadulterated crapola. Who the feck watches this stuff?

Gleeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,178 ✭✭✭✭NothingMan

I think it's not so subtly calling anyone who watches it a loser. Unfortunately my friends that watch it are not limited to lebotomised females. Was in my mates car at the weekend and amidst his already questionable taste in cheesy 80's rock a lot of the Glee versions of songs came on. I almost punched him when he tried to argue that the Glee version of "You can't always get what you want" was better than The Stones! Seriously! What the fudge!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,496 ✭✭✭Mr. Presentable

Gee for Losers. That's what that means, right?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,159 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

NothingMan wrote: »
    I almost punched him when he tried to argue that the Glee version of "You can't always get what you want" was better than The Stones! Seriously! What the fudge!
    :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::mad::mad::mad::mad: that is all. Dont fight the urge to hurt again sir. For his own good. He'll thank you down the line.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 649 ✭✭✭Jeebus

It's a gee with a finger in it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 949 ✭✭✭LoanShark

I can see the point~

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭beegirl

I LOVE glee and I don't care who knows it :D

And no the logo doesn't look dirty, must be just your mind ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

There's a couple of hot chicks in Glee...some in school uniform...now that's DUURTY!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

Glee forum
    > or is it <

Meh! There's a Glee forum somewhere on here.

If I actually wrote what I think of glee Id break the server swear fliter.... The direst, most bland, camp for camps sake and cynical crap to ever assail my eyes and ears. Then again I dislike musicals anyway, but this guff seals the deal.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Kiera wrote: »
    Glee forum
    > or is it <

Meh! There's a Glee forum somewhere on here.

The Glee forum probably wouldnt welcome threads indicating that the glee logo looks like a gee with a finger in it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

The Glee forum probably wouldnt welcome threads indicating that the glee logo looks like a gee with a finger in it.
    S&S then?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭bonerm

Agreed. If someone tried posting that on the gee forum the mods would probably smell something fishy.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

bonerm wrote: »
    Agreed. If someone tried posting that on the gee forum the mods would probably smell something fishy.

Whiff of scampi fries about the place alright.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭pikachucheeks

Wibbs wrote: »
    The direst, most bland, camp for camps sake and cynical crap to ever assail my eyes and ears. Then again I dislike musicals anyway, but this guff seals the deal.

:mad::pac:

I like Glee! It's a bit of fun. In saying that, I didn't like them trying to cover rock songs ... It just sounded a bit pretentious.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

I thought glee was a Chinese fanny.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,265 ✭✭✭SugarHigh

I have to laugh at people acting all intellectually superior because they don't watch glee while currently posting on after hours as if it's some height of intellectual discussion.

Glee is a bit a fun stop being moaning ****.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Krusader

Yis are all a right pack of Gleebags in here :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Sofaspud

The amount of autotune in Gee makes my ears bleed!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

I like them both. Gee and Glee:p
    Logo is a bit odd though, they obviously don't say gee in holywood!

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭spudmonkey17

I think the AH mods should move this thread to the Glee forum and see how long it takes the Glee mods to chuck it back into AH :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭Lux23

Its completely brainless so I do like watching it on a Sunday afternoon.

The logo is a bit dirty.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

OMG DEY DID DAT SONG FORM JOURNEY YOU NOW THE WAN SMALL TOWN GIURL IN THE WORLD FUKIN LOVE DAT

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭nucking futs

Glee's version of Don't Stop Believing is better than Journey's :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,460 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Sofaspud wrote: »
    The amount of autotune in Gee makes my ears bleed!

The amount of autotune in everything lately. Have they banned the human voice or something?

Advertisement