If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blu-Ray & DVD Player Clearout - 8.00 PM April 15th 2010

Options
  • 15-04-2010 11:19am
    Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭

Guys I will do a (long overdue) clear-out of Boardie Exclusive Open Box / Ex -Demo and Brand new Boxed Blu-Ray Players and DVD Players tonight on Boards at 8.00 PM.

Brands include - Pioneer / Denon / Samsung / Marantz / NAD / Philips / Cambridge Audio / Panasonic / LG / Sony.

This list will include open box and Brand new boxed stocks at S I G N I F I C A N T discounts from retail - and again it's exclusive to Boardies!

I will post the full list at about 8.00PM this tonight and all stock is in stock and ready to ship..

Thanks as ever guys,

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭bazual

Great news John and its my B-day too, perfect timing..............

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

bazual wrote: »
    Great news John and its my B-day too, perfect timing..............

Baz - does that mean that it will be my Birthday as well??

You must R E A L L Y need a Blu-Ray (to add to the two you have bought from us already :eek: ;))

Keep watching!

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭kao123

That's great stuff John i've been waiting for this, but because of the volcanic eruption in Iceland I'll be trying to find flights home rather than watching out for these ..... hmmm new player or flight home .... well fiddlesticks !

• Registered Users Posts: 8,884 ✭✭✭Soarer

So is it on at 8 or 9? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 43,894 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Soarer wrote: »
    For you.. 9!

For everyone else... 8!

;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,884 ✭✭✭Soarer

basquille wrote: »
    For you.. 9!

For everyone else... 8!

;)

I hope The Ritz snips your post! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭Pepsie

Great news John,
    Hopefully I'll be home on time, as my current Blu-Ray player has been acting up, so thanks a mil in advance. If there were to be a few DACs on the list too, that would just be the cream on top ;)

Soarer wrote: »

Soarer - so you're confused? You want to try being me for a day :confused::confused::confused:

Thanks for pointing out that deliberate error (sweats):o

8 ish it is then (Ursula said she would divorce me if I spent all night in the office that's why I changed the time...)

Thanks and hope to see all those walletmoths released tonight.

Keep me posted,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

• Registered Users Posts: 4,616 ✭✭✭milltown

Sent you a mail there John, you might take a look?
    Looks like my impending order will be getting bigger come 8 bells!

Boardies,

As per my earlier post – I'll post a list of DVD & Blu Ray just after 8.00PM tonight that I want to clear out asap.

If you would like to snaffle one – Please post the item number and the model number – if you just post the model number we cannot reserve it for you (as of course there may be multiples of the same model and we don’t know which one you want!).

If the item that you want is already gone you can post anyway and if the sale falls through we will give you second preference if the first sale falls through.

All items are restricted to a maximum of 2 items per Boardie.

If you post reserving a unit we will PM you over the next 24 hours to get your details and arrange collection or delivery,

Thanks as ever for your interest and keep me posted if you have any queries,
    ATB,

John Mc & Crew

• Advertisement

1. Denon DVD1800BD Blu Ray DVD Player – Was £399.95 – Now £149.95 – Not in original Box & some small scratches on the top – Complete with original Manual & Remote – Full 12 month Warranty

2. Pioneer BDP LX-08 Blu-Ray DVD Player – Was £699.95 – Now £299.95 – Slick Designer piece of Kit! - Not in original Box but excellent condition, includes original manual and remote – Ex-display but we don’t even power our display kit up! Full 12 Month Warranty.

3. Pioneer BDP LX71 Serious Blu-Ray DVD Player – Was £999.95 – Now £299.95 - Not in original Box but complete with Remote & Manual – Excellent condition – get a really nice piece of kit for less than 1/3 the original price! Full 12 Month Warranty.

4. Cambridge Audio 540D V2 (Black) Top notch DVD Player – Was £249.95 – Now £79.95 – Good condition with Manual and remote but no original box – Last demo model to clear – again less than 1/3rd of the original price! Full 12 Month Warranty.

5. Pioneer DV490 DVD Player – Originally £129.95 – Take the £100 off – Now just £29.95! Complete with manual & remote – not in original box but in good condition.

6. Pioneer DV490 DVD Player – Originally £129.95 – Take the £100 off – Now just £24.95! Complete with manual & remote – not in original box but in good condition with a few small scratches.

7. Pioneer DV490 DVD Player – Originally £129.95 – Take the £100 off – Now just £24.95! Complete with manual & remote – not in original box but in good condition with a few small scratches.

8. NAD T514 DVD Player – Originally £139.95 – Now less than ½ price at £59.95 – not in original box and a few scratches on top, but complete with manual & original remote – Bet you have never seen a NAD DVD for under £100!

9. Panasonic DMREZ47 – Combi DVD Player/Recorder and VCR Recorder (Please note UK Freeview only) Was £199.95 – Now £69.95 – Excellent condition Boxed & complete with Remote & Manuals. Full 12 Month warranty.

10. Marantz DV6001 Top quality DVD Player (Silver) – Was £299.95 – Now £99.95 – Good condition with a few small marks – and not in it’s original Marantz box. Full 12 month warranty.

11. Marantz DV7001 – Stunning DVD player – Was £399.95 – Now £249.95 – Complete with Manuals & original remote, not in original Box but excellent condition. Full 12 Month warranty.

12. LG BD360 – Blu-Ray DVD Player – Was £139.95 Now just £119.95 – BRAND NEW SEALED BOX, Full 12 Month warranty.

13. LG BD360 – Blu-Ray DVD Player – Was £139.95 Now just £119.95 – BRAND NEW SEALED BOX, Full 12 Month warranty.

14. Panasonic DMR EZ48 Combi DVD Player/Recorder and VCR Recorder (Please note UK Freeview only) Was £249.95 – Now £169.95 – BRAND NEW BOXED. Full 12 Month warranty.

15. Panasonic DMR EZ48 Combi DVD Player/Recorder and VCR Recorder (Please note UK Freeview only) Was £249.95 – Now £169.95 – BRAND NEW BOXED. Full 12 Month warranty.

16. Philips DVP5980 DVD Player – Was £69.95 – ½ price £29.95 – Complete with Manual and original remote but not in original box. Full 12 Month warranty.

17. Sony DVP FX730 – 7” Portable DVD Player with screen – Was £139.95 – Now £99.95 – Perfect condition, New, Boxed complete with all original accessories. Full 12 Month warranty.( Great for that long car/plane trip over the May Bank holiday)

18. Pioneer BDP LX-08 Blu-Ray DVD Player – Was £699.95 – Now £369.95 – BRAND NEW BOXED, Full 12 Month Warranty.

19. Pioneer BDP LX-08 Blu-Ray DVD Player – Was £699.95 – Now £349.95 – AS NEW BOXED & Complete, Full 12 Month Warranty.

20. Pioneer DVR550 DVD Recorder & Hard Drive – Was £249.95 – Now £99.95 – Ex Repair, as new condition complete with original box, manuals and remote – ( I use one and I can tell you they are a completely cracking DVR!), Full 12 Month Warranty.

21. Denon DVD2500BT Blu-Ray Transport – Was £799.95 – Now £399.95 – As new – 14 Day exchange – this is the daddy of all Blu-Ray (please note it’s a transport only!) – Completely stunning quality. Full 24 Month warranty.

22. Denon DVD2500BT Blu-Ray Transport – Was £799.95 – Now £449.95 – BRAND NEW BOXED this is the daddy of all Blu-Ray (please note it’s a transport only!) – Completely stunning quality. Full 24 Month warranty.

23. Panasonic DMR EX79DVD Recorder / Hard Drive – Was £299.95 – Now £179.95 (Please note UK Freeview only) BRAND NEW BOXED. Full 12 Month warranty.

24. Panasonic DMR EX769DVD Recorder / Hard Drive – Was £249.95 – Now £79.95 (Please note UK Freeview only) Excellent condition complete with manual and original remote – not in original box. Full 12 Month warranty.

25. Panasonic DMR E55 DVD Recorder – Was £249.95 – Now £79.95. Complete with original remote some small scratches and not in original box – but hey it’s less than £50! Full 12 Month warranty.
    26. Panasonic DMR ES10 Dual Frequency DVD Recorder – Was £139.95 – Now £49.95 – Complete with original remote but not in original box, some scratches on top. Full 12 Month warranty.

27. Denon DVD2500BT Blu-Ray Transport – Was £799.95 – Now £399.95 – As new – 14 Day exchange – this is the daddy of all Blu-Ray (please note it’s a transport only!) – Completely stunning quality. Full 24 Month warranty.

28. Pioneer BDP LX71 Blu-Ray DVD Player – Top notch Esoteric kit here again – Was £699.95 – Now £399.95 – Ex Display – Unboxed but complete with manual and remote – a few small marks (nothing serious) – Superb deal at over 40% off original retail! Full 12 Month Warranty.

29. Pioneer BDP LX50 Blu-Ray DVD Player –I have scant details on this lot so here’s a crazy one – Was £599.95 – Now £199.95 – Unboxed but complete with manual and remote – a few battle scars – Superb deal at over 50% off original retail! Full 12 Month Warranty.

30. Philips DVP3020 DVD Player – Was £39.95 – Now £9.95, Unboxed but complete with remote & Manual. 3 Month Warranty.

31. Samsung DVD1080P DVD Player – Was £59.95 – Now £19.95 Top is scratched but it’s complete with original manuals and remote control. 6 Month warranty.

32. Panasonic DMRES20 DVD Recorder – Was originally £179.95 – Now £49.95 – UK Model again including UK only Freeview – unboxed but with original Remote. 6 Month warranty.

33. Panasonic DMR EX77 Recorder / Hard Drive – Was £279.95 – Now ½ price at £139.95 (Please note UK Freeview only) Ex-repair but Completely as new - complete with manual and original remote. Full 12 Month warranty.

34. Marantz DV6001 Top quality DVD Player (Black) – Was £299.95 – Now £79.95 – Good condition but the top is scratched & not in it’s original box – what a great buy at nearly 75% off it’s original price! Full 12 month warranty.

35. Marantz DV12 Esoteric DVD Player Universal DVD Player( DVD-V, DVD-A, SACD, VCD, CD, MP3, DVD-R/RW, DVD+RW) – This unit has been ‘resting’ in my office for the last 3 years just waiting to be installed in my Opus system – but I never got around to it – Was £SEROIUSLY EXPENSIVE! Now £129.95 – Boxed as new with all bits present & complete.

36. Philips BDP3000 Blu-Ray DVD Player – Was £119.95 – Now £79.95 – BRAND NEW BOXED – A cracking profile 2 Player, really slick looking slim-line unit.

37. Philips BDP3000 Blu-Ray DVD Player – Was £119.95 – Now £79.95 – BRAND NEW BOXED – A cracking profile 2 Player, really slick looking slim-line unit.

38. Philips BDP3000 Blu-Ray DVD Player – Was £119.95 – Now £79.95 – BRAND NEW BOXED – A cracking profile 2 Player, really slick looking slim-line unit.

39. Philips BDP3000 Blu-Ray DVD Player – Was £119.95 – Now £79.95 – BRAND NEW BOXED – A cracking profile 2 Player, really slick looking slim-line unit.

40. Onkyo DV BD507 Blu-Ray DVD Player – Was £249.95 – Now £149.95 (yep that’s £100 off!) Profile 2 Blu-Ray, Deep colour / X.V Colour/ Dolby True HD / DTS HD Master Audio 2, 24FPS, Dimmable display and HDMi AND Component outs – a pretty serious Blu-Ray for a Budget BR price! Full 2 Year warranty included.

41. Onkyo DV BD507 Blu-Ray DVD Player – Was £249.95 – Now £149.95 (yep that’s £100 off!) Profile 2 Blu-Ray, Deep colour / X.V Colour/ Dolby True HD / DTS HD Master Audio 2, 24FPS, Dimmable display and HDMi AND Component outs – a pretty serious Blu-Ray for a Budget BR price! Full 2 Year warranty included.

42. Onkyo DV BD507 Blu-Ray DVD Player – Was £249.95 – Now £149.95 (yep that’s £100 off!) Profile 2 Blu-Ray, Deep colour / X.V Colour/ Dolby True HD / DTS HD Master Audio 2, 24FPS, Dimmable display and HDMi AND Component outs – a pretty serious Blu-Ray for a Budget BR price! Full 2 Year warranty included.

43. Onkyo DV BD507 Blu-Ray DVD Player – Was £249.95 – Now £149.95 (yep that’s £100 off!) Profile 2 Blu-Ray, Deep colour / X.V Colour/ Dolby True HD / DTS HD Master Audio 2, 24FPS, Dimmable display and HDMi AND Component outs – a pretty serious Blu-Ray for a Budget BR price! Full 2 Year warranty included.

44. Onkyo DV BD507 Blu-Ray DVD Player – Was £249.95 – Now £149.95 (yep that’s £100 off!) Profile 2 Blu-Ray, Deep colour / X.V Colour/ Dolby True HD / DTS HD Master Audio 2, 24FPS, Dimmable display and HDMi AND Component outs – a pretty serious Blu-Ray for a Budget BR price! Full 2 Year warranty included.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,327 ✭✭✭✭Tony

Hi John, I'll take

1. Denon DVD1800BD Blu Ray DVD Player – Was £399.95 – Now £149.95 – Not in original Box & some small scratches on the top – Complete with original Manual & Remote – Full 12 month Warranty

Desktop PC Boards discount code on https://www.satellite.ie/ is boards.ie

Tony wrote: »
    Hi John, I'll take

Thanks Tony,

I just got your msg - I'll give you a call tomorrow, ATB,

John Mc

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭Pepsie

Please

12. LG BD360 – Blu-Ray DVD Player – Was £139.95 Now just £119.95 – BRAND NEW SEALED BOX, Full 12 Month warranty.

I'll have this please.
    I'll ring in the morning to finalise the order.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 nuni

4. Cambridge Audio 540D V2 (Black) Top notch DVD Player – Was £249.95 – Now £79.95 – Good condition with Manual and remote but no original box – Last demo model to clear – again less than 1/3rd of the original price! Full 12 Month Warranty.

Actually, no.
    I'll have this instead:

40. Onkyo DV BD507 Blu-Ray DVD Player – Was £249.95 – Now £149.95 (yep that’s £100 off!) Profile 2 Blu-Ray, Deep colour / X.V Colour/ Dolby True HD / DTS HD Master Audio 2, 24FPS, Dimmable display and HDMi AND Component outs – a pretty serious Blu-Ray for a Budget BR price! Full 2 Year warranty included.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭PETERDGRIFFIN

Can I put my name on

2. Pioneer BDP LX-08 Blu-Ray DVD Player – Was £699.95 – Now £299.95 – Slick Designer piece of Kit! - Not in original Box but excellent condition, includes original manual and remote – Ex-display but we don’t even power our display kit up! Full 12 Month Warranty.

I'll be back to confirm

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭eddiem74

Hi John,

Any lonely, ex-demo/display Pioneer BDP320's? or Sony 360's or 760's? :pac: Surely your list isn't long enough, there must be a few more items you want to squeeze on there and clear some shelf space ? ;)

Eddie

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭dublinadil

johm

go on then i will take this

34. Marantz DV6001 Top quality DVD Player (Black) – Was £299.95 – Now £79.95 – Good condition but the top is scratched & not in it’s original box – what a great buy at nearly 75% off it’s original price! Full 12 month warranty.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭hootini

Can I put my name down on this one thanks John:

35. Marantz DV12 Esoteric DVD Player Universal DVD Player( DVD-V, DVD-A, SACD, VCD, CD, MP3, DVD-R/RW, DVD+RW) – This unit has been ‘resting’ in my office for the last 3 years just waiting to be installed in my Opus system – but I never got around to it – Was £SEROIUSLY EXPENSIVE! Now £129.95 – Boxed as new with all bits present & complete.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 PaddyOisin

John,

I'll take No 10, the Marantz DV 6001 in silver - it will go nicely with the other Marantz gear I bought from you!

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭johndoe77ie

John
    I'll take
    16. Philips DVP5980 DVD Player – Was £69.95 – ½ price £29.95 – Complete with Manual and original remote but not in original box. Full 12 Month warranty.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,383 ✭✭✭✭ednwireland

john
    any chance i can have

20. Pioneer DVR550 DVD Recorder & Hard Drive – Was £249.95 – Now £99.95 –

ed

Guys,

thanks for the posts so far - only one product sold twice! (and unfortunately it was to Pepsie - a regular!

(Peps we will give you a shout today as your Monitor Audios are waiting for you in The Philips Shop now)

Kenny is working through the list as well as his normal work - and will be in touch with you all today (give him a hard time - he was late in this morning for I think the 1st time EVER :eek:)

Thanks again and keep posting..

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭PG4000

Hi John,

Can I take;

24. Panasonic DMR EX769DVD Recorder / Hard Drive – Was £249.95 – Now £79.95 (Please note UK Freeview only) Excellent condition complete with manual and original remote – not in original box. Full 12 Month warranty.

and

36. Philips BDP3000 Blu-Ray DVD Player – Was £119.95 – Now £79.95 – BRAND NEW BOXED – A cracking profile 2 Player, really slick looking slim-line unit.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭chemicalfred

John

This is posted already but if sale falls through I would be interested in

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭PG4000

Got my order this morning having only finalised it yesterday. Wasn't expecting such a quick deliver!

Cheers John and co

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.