Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bolton Game

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,153 ✭✭✭everdead.ie

Great goal

• Registered Users Posts: 6,632 ✭✭✭Glebee

sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/6816

If you have sopcast

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Savage strike.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,946 ✭✭✭SuprSi

Equaliser from the spot for City/Tevez, 1 - 1. Blow the whilstles now ref!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,946 ✭✭✭SuprSi

2 - 1 to City now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

Ki always loved that man

I can live with city winning to be honest,

Let's win the last 3 altogether.

COYS

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Stupid stream went down just as Spurs were setting up the free kick:mad:

Kaboul has played very well this half shown some great pace too

Please don't be injured Gomes :(

• Advertisement

Thank God for that !! very poor up front though.

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭tomo75

3 points on the board - thats all that matters now....

We wasted a lot of good chances today hope gomes is ok for wednesday
    Wilshire got small man syndrom out there today

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭keane=cock

cracking goal form huddlestone.

great win , decent performance, great to see lennon on the pitch again hopefully get a decent run wed.

what happened with gomes near the end there? hope its not serious he has been immence lately.

Who would ye give our MOTM for today,I thought Kaboul had a great game.

tippspur wrote: »
    Who would ye give our MOTM for today,I thought Kaboul had a great game.

Bale. Kaboul did play well today though. Bafflingly FPL gave the 3 bonus points to Modric who looked completely off his game.

Agreed, I would give MOTM to Kaboul myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Result is the important thing at this stage of the season and we got it. Good performance, Some lovely moves at times, great cross from Bale on the volley, pity nobody was there to finish it off. A wee bit nervy at times in the 2nd half but that was to be expected. The little gooner is a good footballer and looked dangerous at times.

I was a bit dissapointed with the front 2, they didn't seem themselves...hopefully JD is keeping one up his sleeve for wed night.

Great strike from Tom by the way, my old man had him backed at 14/1, lucky swine !

What a game in store on wed night....

Was great to meet all the lads as per the sticky...

Anyone see the MOTD Redknapp interview? When asked about Gomes he said that he looked like he hurt his groin so he was gonna get onto the league about getting a couple of keepers in despite having abut 4 on the books :D

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/eng_prem/8648934.stm

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Hatch99 wrote: »
    Great strike from Tom by the way, my old man had him backed at 14/1, lucky swine !

I had a lovely angle of that as he hit it, knew it was in as soon as it left his foot.

• Advertisement

Kaboul was fantastic yesterday as was our entire midfield
    I am a bit worried how we aren't putting chance's away at the moment. We need to put every chance away on wednesday.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Kaboul did maraude forward a fair bit yesterday, his best game at RB in fairness.

Kaboul did maurade forward a fair bit yesterday, his best game at RB in fairness.
    I was amazed he was able to move so fast and that he could knock the ball forward and round a player and get it on the other side

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Mullo76

I was amazed he was able to move so fast and that he could knock the ball forward and round a player and get it on the other side

completely surprised me too, I thought he had no pace about him alright.
    what a strike too. like ronan I was behind the goal where it went in and as soon as he hit it you could see it going in.

As for Gomes injury, not sure if it was what caused it but just before he pulled up, ball was going out of play and he made a jump for it messing and let it go out. Jump was totally unecessary as no one was getting near the ball, seemed to me that he pulled up straight away. Anyone else see this? stupid way to get injured if thats what caused it.

Mullo76 wrote: »
    completely surprised me too, I thought he had no pace about him alright.
    what a strike too. like ronan I was behind the goal where it went in and as soon as he hit it you could see it going in.

As for Gomes injury, not sure if it was what caused it but just before he pulled up, ball was going out of play and he made a jump for it messing and let it go out. Jump was totally unecessary as no one was getting near the ball, seemed to me that he pulled up straight away. Anyone else see this? stupid way to get injured if thats what caused it.
    ya I saw the jump I don't think you can really blame him for that though same way he got injured earlier in the season wasn't it?

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Mullo76

yeah think so. It just looked as if he made the jump for the crowds benefit and then pulled up straight away. Suppose we'll never know if that caused it but didnt look good. At least if it happens whilst doing something in the game fair enough.

Advertisement