Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Surf schools in Tramore?

Options
  • 15-04-2010 12:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭

hi, just wondering could some of the more experienced surfers help me. 3 of us are planning to take a few surfing lessons - just noticed that there are 2 surf schools in tramore, oceanics and tramore surf school. do any of you know which surf school is better? or what is the difference between both of them? thanks for your help :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭cazwhatever

Hi, there's also freedom surf school. Oceanics has been going for a while and always does lessons for schools so I'd say its decent enough (or the schools wouldn't keep going back).
    Freedom is quite new so I don't really know much about it but I know the people running it and they are nice. They also do some of the lessons "as gaeilge" if you are interested in that.
    Hope that helps in some way :)

Advertisement