Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Building ID

Options
  • 15-04-2010 12:49pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 3,645 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Just wondering out of curiosity is all. Anyone have any idea what the building is near Woodstown. If you are driving from Dunmore it is on the left hand side as you come down the hill just before Woodstown. It is a relatively new building, just a few years old, quite big and an unusual shape. Stone wall with big wooden gate. Often pass it and wonder what it is. Never seen anyone there or the gate open. Looks too big to be a private home:confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭dayshah

I think it is the home of some developer, with offices too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 EamonnTM

I happen to know the family living there. They have 2 kids and have never been developers and there are no offices in that house. It's just a family home.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 3,645 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beeker

EamonnTM wrote: »
    I happen to know the family living there. They have 2 kids and have never been developers and there are no offices in that house. It's just a family home.
    Cool, fantastic house, just always wondered as I passed.:)

Advertisement