Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Doves

Options
  • 15-04-2010 12:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 708 ✭✭✭

Just listening to their greatest hits and it's reminding me how much I love this band! There goes the fear, Black And White Town the list of cracking songs is endless, currently listening to the Lost Sides double album:cool:

Any fans?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭JerryHandbag

You mean Lost Sides, the B-sides double CD collection? Just got that recently, its a cracker and I'm usually not a fan of remixed song collections, but disc 2 is great.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 708 ✭✭✭zimovain

You mean Lost Sides, the B-sides double CD collection? Just got that recently, its a cracker and I'm usually not a fan of remixed song collections, but disc 2 is great.

That's the one! Some great tracks on it, really melancholy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,447 ✭✭✭phelixoflaherty

Great Band, but the music sounds like it owes a big debt to old motown

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Words is my favourite song. I'd go as far to say they are the most under-rated British band in the last 20 years.

Loved Kingdom of Rust too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,082 ✭✭✭✭Spiritoftheseventies

There goes the fear, the pounding are two terrific songs

• Advertisement
Advertisement