Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limerick Leader - Ripping off Stan the Man?

Options
  • 15-04-2010 1:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭

Stan the Man is a local Legend around these parts for his "My Limerick - Photos by Stan" thread - Here

The Limerick Leader is now running the same thing, including the current "Limerick then and now" supplement, which bears stark similarities..... Here

- Does anyone know if they have credited or financially rewarded Stan for his interesting and original ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭gihj

Sorry to wreck your buzz man but the Leader have been publishing then and now images for years (particularly in the Christmas gazette edition).

I don't see how any of Stans excellent material has been used with or without permission.

Case closed.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

Oh.

You sure?

:o

Well if so - I'd like to apologize unreservedly to The Limerick Leader, all its Staff and all its Readers :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭Itsdacraic

The Limerick Leader is a local legend around these parts for it's "Limerick, Then and Now" supplements - Here

Stan the Man is now running the same thing, which bears stark similarities.....Here

- Does anyone know if he has credited or financially rewarded The Limerick Leader for their interesting and original ideas?

Stan yer in trouble now Son......

• Registered Users Posts: 5,283 ✭✭✭source

Raiser wrote: »
    Stan yer in trouble now Son......

And all because you couldn't keep your trap shut raiser ;)

Hahaha you'll get us all in trouble sooner or later.

• Advertisement

foinse wrote: »
    And all because you couldn't keep your trap shut raiser ;)

Hahaha you'll get us all in trouble sooner or later.

Shouldn't you be off buying overpriced snacks Foinse!!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,283 ✭✭✭source

Raiser wrote: »
    Shouldn't you be off buying overpriced snacks Foinse!!!! :D

I don't buy overpriced snacks, I buy overpriced breakfasts, you're getting bloody everything wrong today! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭Stan the man

hehe! If I find my pictures I will be angry. :) For each image I want beer! And I want the best beer in Ireland. :)

Raiser very thank you for this topic. Thank you for your "protection" and that you are "awake."

I'll give (for free) my pictures with pleasure. Even I make a new one! :) I have old pictures from Ennis Rd. Photo session on Sunday. :)

I greet all those who don't like me. Thank you for your kind words - to those who accept me. :D

Good night.

Advertisement