Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Niall Davis training session

Options
  • 15-04-2010 1:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭

Hi Folks,
    A quick review of a one to one training session that I did yesterday with Niall Davis of www.biking.ie. I was one of three people to win such a prize as a result of taking part in the developmental race series held recently.

The session started with a Niall assessing my bike setup and suggesting a few changes that may help me with overall control of my bike and braking ability, after spending a short time applying these changes he then began putting me through a series of different manoeuvres on the bike and explaining the different aspects of each manoeuvre and the importance. Niall answered any questions that i asked and gave loads of advice on things such as nutrition and training. We also spent some time riding trails and Niall gave me some great insights on things such as how to approach trails and gear selection and what to look out for.

Following this session with Niall i headed over to the IMBRC NPS course and completed a lap with the knowledge gained from Niall still fresh in my mind and the difference in how i got around that course between that lap and the laps previous was absolutely amazing. Just being able to identify the sections i could tackle faster and knowing how to position myself for the tricky bits, i am well and truly impressed.

I thoroughly enjoyed my time with Niall and found this session to be greatly effective and I would definitely return in the future for another.
    Dave

Advertisement