Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

D700 owners

• 15-04-2010 1:35pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭

I am a Canon 5D II owner and at times I wonder what it'd be like to use a D700 Nikon Camera, I have a gig Friday night and would love to try it out then, I'd like to use it for 2 days up til Monday or whatever suits you.

Ideally I'd like the 24-70 and 1 other.

I in turn have the 24-70L and 1 other.

Any takers?

I'd obviously prefer a known regular from these boards, I am based in City Centre and am very careful with my gear.

If we met on the Friday we could have a pint and do a crash course manual on each others cameras.

:)

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 9,047 CMod ✭✭✭✭CabanSail

Abandoning the Dark Side?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

DON'T GO TO THE DARK SIDE!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,703 ✭✭✭DaireQuinlan

CabanSail wrote: »
    Abandoning the Dark Side?
    Ricky91t wrote: »
    DON'T GO TO THE DARK SIDE!

Both posted at precisely the same time. :D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,027 ✭✭✭jpb1974

Don't let the digital lust eat you up from the inside out...

Well unless you're flush.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭AnimalRights

In the pub having a few scoops. I see I got 3 replies and alas not 1 was an offer!
    I like everything about Canon, especially lens selection and cost of them but I hear good things about the D700 auto focus.
    Being jobless I am too tied up in my Canon system/lenses to afford to change, especially with the crazy cost of Nikon lens.
    I'd just like to see at a gig and of running Dogs if it makes a difference.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,538 ✭✭✭sunny2004

its like an intervention, come to the light...
    our lord Nikon is waiting and will forgive your indiscretions..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭eas

hi AR

I have a d700 and would gladly spend a day shooting and swap kit if you don't get another opportunity.

Can't do anything for you for tomorrow though I'm afraid.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭smelltheglove

You could try pm Dodgy he has a d700

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭AnimalRights

Aye Fergus....He's on my Gmail but not heard from him in a few months.
    Could you pm me his mobile StG plz?
    EAS Most def I can do this again at a later date when it suits you, I'm fairly sure I won't know the D700 inside out from my 1st loan.

Advertisement