Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Skate 3

• 15-04-2010 2:11pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭

Demo is up on the marketplace as of this morning.

Anyone tried it yet? Anyone a fan of the series?

Im downloading it now, and i have pretty high expectations have LOVED Skate 2, it would take a drastic drop in quality for me not to buy it. Will post my impressions when ive given it a good play.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Well only played for a few minutes, will go back to it later but from what I could see it looked a little bit better in terms of graphics but the game play remains pretty much the same as skate 2. Demo has a 20 minute time limit but the play are doesnt seem all that big but as I say I need to back later and give it my full attention.

Not sure but maybe because of my many hours on skate 2 or maybe because they changed something slightly but I found things much easier in terms of controls. Like it's just that they are instinctive to me now, no more trying to press Y to grind like when I started Skate 2 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Hornswoggle

This is out today, just picked it up at lunchtime and am looking forward to giving it a blast over the weekend. Really enjoyed the demo, Hardcore mode is great! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭flanno_7hi

got it yesterday and it's great. well now that EAs servers are working and I am able to get some gear uploaded for my team.

Does anyone fancy a boards/Ireland team?

I'm ok at this not a 16 manual 20000 point trick kinda guy I like to keep it realistic.

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭Liathroidi Dana

Defo up for a boards team!

I'm more of a realistic skater too... mainly because I'm not very good at super-duper combos...

Yea I made a team after, its called Zombies With Acid. (was wanting Zombies On Acid only for some reason 'on' is an obscene word...)

So If anyone wants to join, just add my gamertag.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

I'm up for it too.... we got a review copy (bloody icelandic volcano caused a big deal in review copy) and we're going to be playing it this week so if I see you online I'll shout!

Might be fun to have a Boards team, though I can only guess what this "team" idea you have is...

• Advertisement
Advertisement