Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Heath Ledgers death and freemasons

• 15-04-2010 2:53pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭

Tried a search but couldnt find anything here which is suprising.
    Anyway rumours about have it that Heath Ledger died under mysterious circumstances.I dont know yet what they were though.
    But considering his last film i would say the whole thing is very suspicious.
    I had watched this already and saw alot of symbolisn and masonic references but the vigiland citizen has this movie well sussed out.

http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=3486
    Heres a nice article talking about the last movie he starred in.
    The Imaginarium Of Doctor Parnassus.

So what do the rest of you think?
    Where illuminatti types involved in his death?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭enno99

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭fontanalis

Why so shameless?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

Sorry i have no shame,just being honest.I didnt have anything to do with his death and would have wished him a full and healthy life.
    However it did happen and not talking about wont bring him back.
    The movie does have alot of symbolism in it and the link posted leads to a very good article on this,which explains why i made this topic i believe.

Im not trying to be controversial,i just wanted to discuss another topic with respect ofc.

Advertisement