Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Taxi from Dangan to Carnmore airport - how much approx?

Options
  • 15-04-2010 3:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭

hi,

We have a client that will be taking the above route next week to catch a flight. He wants to know what the cost will be - anyone any ideas? I can't get through to Big O taxis & the client is hounding me for an answer:(

thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭HardyEustace

If they're cost sensitive then I'd recommend using a hackney service instead.

I've always found pro cabs very good.

• Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭buzz55

Cheers HardyEustace, used to use Pro cabs a lot myself as a student. Will give them a buzz now, thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kraggy

Should be able to do it for 20 euro. Depending on traffic.

Make sure they go over the bypass and out that way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,252 ✭✭✭✭Madame Razz

About 20-22euro is what Galway taxis used to do it for me for around that from the Dangan area. That was early morning too; so I think that's more expensive afaik. You can book/pay with credit card in advance which can be handy when it's for business.

Advertisement