Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

West Boards.ie Drinks - Massimos, Friday 21st

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭confuseddotcom

Salthouse
    Front Door n Quays 2 class Spots!! Buskers, Living Room, Foxes, Fibbers what's tha story with them 4 places these days lol!! ........... Are they gone by tha wayside ........ :confused:

Actually Tí Choílí ........ Did any-one mention that ..... But not to every-one's taste?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

Sally Longs
    Balls, meant to click on 'Karma'...gutted ye left out 'Mixers' :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭civis_liberalis

Salthouse
    I always plan on going to these things but it never happens.

I'll have to do my best this time :)

(FYI, I'm no keyboard warrior, I'm just as big a of smartarse in person :D)

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭NauP

Sally Longs
    Hi - a rare poster on boards but would like to meet up - any location and date fine by me - just one question, are all you guys very young (college exams mentioned..) circa 39 myself, will i be on my own with my slippers and cardigan in the corner?

• Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭Nuggles

I think there's a fair mix of ages.

But it's hard to tell how many of the slightly more. . .(how to say this properly) more matured folk plan to turn up.

I should go to this.

By go, I mean accidentally be in the place it's happening on that night and try and figure out who is "from the internet"

• Advertisement

Sally Longs
    NauP- I wouldnt worry; there is a wide range of ages on boards.. and when college exams are mentioned dont forget an awful lot of us are 'mature' students:-D We had a great range of people of all ages at the ladies meet up and thats what helps make meet ups more interesting:-D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

Sally Longs
    I look forward to it so!

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭mazthespark

Massimos
    wat is the average age of ppl at these events like the op said there was mention of students and exams? im in my 20s.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

Sally Longs
    Young buck here, 25

• Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭Nuggles

wat is the average age of ppl at these events like the op said there was mention of students and exams? im in my 20s.

NauP- I wouldnt worry; there is a wide range of ages on boards.. and when college exams are mentioned dont forget an awful lot of us are 'mature' students:-D We had a great range of people of all ages at the ladies meet up and thats what helps make meet ups more interesting:-D

TaDa!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭NauP

Sally Longs
    I'm in - looking forward to it.

Salthouse
    NauP wrote: »
    will i be on my own with my slippers and cardigan in the corner?
    I wouldn't worry about that tbh, I'm sure there will be a mix of different people.

I'm 25, but I'd be much more inclined to go to a late bar than be heading on to any club.

Salthouse
    Nuggles wrote: »
    and figure out who is "from the internet"
    I'm just laughing to myself thinking of the night, going up to a bunch of people and asking "Are you from the internets?"

Massimos
    I'm just laughing to myself thinking of the night, going up to a bunch of people and asking "Are you from the internets?"

ya gonna be a tough one to call unless we all bring out laptops :p guess if it was a bbq or something the only people there would be boardsies

Salthouse
    Me 30 btw. ;) Wud luv every1 to giv an idea f their age/age-group they r in.

Omgggggg who mentionned Mixers, had sum craic n there in tha good ole days lol!! Was sum fun 2 be had!!

Was there Nights Out held before how did ye meet up at first, was it inside tha Pub?

Prob wud b difficult 2 arrange before-hand as folk wouldn't know what time they'd be there till they r there, but maybe between 2sn3s cud swap numbas n text n arrange 2 meet outside pub r something?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

I'm 36 but may as well be 19 when I've a few drinks in!!!!:eek:
    Mature student in Nuig so exams are the bane of my life at the mo....

Planning to go on the bowling night out first to get to know a few heads and then go to the drinks night out!!!:)

Looking forward to putting some faces to names....

Has anyone thought how we will know each other????

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

O'Connells
    I'm 36 but may as well be 19 when I've a few drinks in!!!!:eek:
    Mature student in Nuig so exams are the bane of my life at the mo....

Planning to go on the bowling night out first to get to know a few heads and then go to the drinks night out!!!:)

Looking forward to putting some faces to names....

Has anyone thought how we will know each other????
    There'll be a naked dood sitting at the boards table.

Massimos
    Me 30 btw. ;) Wud luv every1 to giv an idea f their age/age-group they r in.

Omgggggg who mentionned Mixers, had sum craic n there in tha good ole days lol!! Was sum fun 2 be had!!

Was there Nights Out held before how did ye meet up at first, was it inside tha Pub?

Prob wud b difficult 2 arrange before-hand as folk wouldn't know what time they'd be there till they r there, but maybe between 2sn3s cud swap numbas n text n arrange 2 meet outside pub r something?

im in my early 20's think the number swappin or a few pm's between people mite be a good idea so we could identify each other

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

There'll be a naked dood sitting at the boards table.

Cool:D

Sally Longs
    Ah lads, I was taking the piss about Mixers..

People generally just find boardsies, and it isn't the hardest thing in the world to ask... if the group you ask just look confused and shrug their shoulders, it's not them...

• Advertisement

Salthouse
    re: Mixers note use of the word HAD = past tense Lady P lol!!

Go Fluffy Go Fluffy !!!
    :D:):D

Sally Longs
    re: Mixers note use of the word HAD = past tense Lady P lol!!

Go Fluffy Go Fluffy !!!
    :D:):D

Ha, was worried there!!

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭hairyleprechaun

Sally Longs
    How are the percentages worked out on the poll? I see both the doisin and massimo are on 50% but the others have a pile of votes too! :eek:

I thought o'connells'd fair out better

Sally Longs
    I think I'll just drop in out the drinks come that night. Many people meeting up before hand!

Salthouse
    drop in out

:D:D

Is that a new way to walk Hunter lol :p:cool::)

Sally Longs
    Ugghhh!!! I see the error of my ways at 1 in the morning and I thought 3 Monster energies and a red bull would have helped. Obviously not!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,542 ✭✭✭Captain Darling

Salthouse
    Where's the Branskys option dammit!! :D

Sally Longs
    Any final decision on when and where so!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 327 ✭✭spender.j

Sally Longs
    Massimos looks like the popular choice, plenty of space in there anyway... How do people feel about the 21st of May? Friday eve, weekend coming up, everyone in a good mood and hopefully good weather?:p

• Advertisement

Sally Longs
    spender.j wrote: »
    Massimos looks like the popular choice, plenty of space in there anyway... How do people feel about the 21st of May? Friday eve, weekend coming up, everyone in a good mood and hopefully good weather?:p

No arguments out of me!

Advertisement