Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Volcano Cloud

• 15-04-2010 4:10pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭

If certain powers thought Europe was becoming too powerful a force this cloud could certainly be a nifty way of knocking out European air travel.

Consider volcanos in the past had enough emissions to drop the earths temperature a few degrees due to blocked sunlight. If a cloud could be caused to hover above Europe even for 1 year it could cause enormous damage to European travel(amongst other things - farming etc)

Maybe todays events were a test run.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,388 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

/Looks at username.

It was you, wasn't it?!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 538 ✭✭✭cuppa

Or it could be a huge chemtrail to hide planet X thingiemayokiebobbie.:eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,349 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Which 'powers throughout Europe'?

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭RoboClam

Or maybe a volcano erupted naturally like every other volcano :confused:

Is every news story just going to get re-posted here with a very slight CT angle?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭fontanalis

It's a test run alright, but the NWO made the volcano solar powered and the cloud will now block out the sun. D'oh!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,070 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

I wonder if the authorities will be studying the effects of reduced contrails in the skies over the course of this incident

• Closed Accounts Posts: 674 ✭✭✭Southsider1

Some guy on another forum reckons that contrary to Govt advice in England, the dust and gasses emitted are very dangerous to lung function but that the Govt are denying it to avoid civil unrest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

My satellite reception is really bad tonight. It's borderline in heavy rain and that's how it looks now except there's no rain.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Nari85

This is very strange. Im sure there has been hundreds of volcanic eruptions through aviation history. Yet this is the first time they have shut down airports.

Well, there haven't been any in Northern Europe since Air travel has been so big. And there was a guy on TV earlier saying that there have been several in the South Pacific but had little or no news coverage here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Nari85

If you type in previous volcanic eruptions you will see there has been plenty of volcanic eruptions, not only in northern europe but also Italy and Greece. I just find it weird that no plane has ever crashed because of a volcanic eruption. Then all of a sudden we see airports shutting down. The only time there was a notable problem was in 1982 a BA flight flew into a volcanic ash... Watching sky news. problem solved. The ash damages the planes. I suppose in these recessionary times they can't afford to take the risk.:rolleyes:

Nari85 wrote: »
    If you type in previous volcanic eruptions you will see there has been plenty of volcanic eruptions, not only in northern europe but also Italy and Greece. I just find it weird that no plane has ever crashed because of a volcanic eruption. :rolleyes:

There has been no volcanic eruption on the scale of last nights in Northern Europe since Air travel has grown so big. Yes there have been some minor ones in Italy and Aeroplanes were always diverted away from them... Also the wind helped. Have a read of this tho: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eyjafjallaj%C3%B6kull#The_eruption_of_Eyjafjallaj.C3.B6kull_1821-23

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭Stainless_Steel

The ash damages the planes. I suppose in these recessionary times they can't afford to take the risk.:rolleyes:

You believe that they halted flights for a day and lost millions in revenue so they wouldnt damage their planes? Are you serious?

There is no CT here guys....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭crazyderk

If you type in previous volcanic eruptions you will see there has been plenty of volcanic eruptions, not only in northern europe but also Italy and Greece. I just find it weird that no plane has ever crashed because of a volcanic eruption. Then all of a sudden we see airports shutting down. The only time there was a notable problem was in 1982 a BA flight flew into a volcanic ash... Watching sky news. problem solved. The ash damages the planes. I suppose in these recessionary times they can't afford to take the risk.:rolleyes:

"the ash damages planes" ye damages them by stopping their engines :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

There has been no volcanic eruption on the scale of last nights in Northern Europe since Air travel has grown so big. Yes there have been some minor ones in Italy and Aeroplanes were always diverted away from them... Also the wind helped. Have a read of this tho: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eyjafjallaj%C3%B6kull#The_eruption_of_Eyjafjallaj.C3.B6kull_1821-23

http://clivealive.truth.travel/2010/04/grounded-volcano-ash-cripples-air-travel.html

Summary:

Galunggung in 1982 - caused two aircraft to have (temporary) engine failure on all 4 engines, and cause sufficient damage that the engines had to be scrapped.

Mount Pinatubo in 1992 - air traffic routes were diverted to avoid the ash cloud.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

If only the Russians had waited another few days nobody would have suspected anything...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭Batesy

Anyone see the aerial satelite photo of the 3 craters on Sky news.com? Turn it upside down and it's freaky. :)

This is very strange. Im sure there has been hundreds of volcanic eruptions through aviation history. Yet this is the first time they have shut down airports.

No, its not.

Mount St. Helens (1980) caused some airports to close.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭am i bovvered

seen this link and thought of ye people here :)
    http://citizengodden.com/2010/04/16/iceland-volcanic-cloud-conspiracy/

• Registered Users Posts: 862 ✭✭✭constance tench

Foreign Ministers are/have been traveling to Poland this Weekend?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

Foreign Ministers are/have been traveling to Poland this Weekend?

Say so, not all flights are grounded. They are flying on a case by case basis.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭Truthrevolution

Some guy on another forum reckons that contrary to Govt advice in England, the dust and gasses emitted are very dangerous to lung function but that the Govt are denying it to avoid civil unrest.

Thats interesting, have you got a link for that?

Heres an interesting theory i came across today, the volcanoe eruption was Icelands way of gaining revenge on the UK and europe.Lets not forget that only recently Iceland told the Banking elite aristocracy (ie. the Rothschilds) to basically f*** off they werent getting any money.

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/finance/jeremywarner/100004934/iceland-eyjafjallajokull-visits-volcanic-revenge-on-britain/

Heres an interesting theory i came across today, the volcanoe eruption was Icelands way of gaining revenge on the UK and europe.Lets not forget that only recently Iceland told the Banking elite aristocracy (ie. the Rothschilds) to basically f*** off they werent getting any money.

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/finance/jeremywarner/100004934/iceland-eyjafjallajokull-visits-volcanic-revenge-on-britain/

but if thats true and the theory that the dust is harmfull, then that wouldnt make the Icelanders very bright then would it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭enno99

but if thats true and the theory that the dust is harmfull, then that wouldnt make the Icelanders very bright then would it.

What theory according to a scientist on yesterdays news it turns to glass particles I think it was on BBc world news I dont have a link but I will look for one
    That would really fu* k up your lungs if it settled

If you check out the weather charts its mostly affecting north Europe and Britain with a southerly flow, hence its not affecting iceland too much.Anyway the theory is that its motive is to cause financial distress to the UK and Europe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭enno99

Experts say the tiny particles of rock, glass and sand contained in the ash cloud could jam aircraft engines, as has happened in previous incidents of planes flying into plumes of volcanic ash

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/8623806.stm

cant find video link

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

Odd, no-one's mention HAARP yet :D

Confab wrote: »

They are probably keeping that for yellowstone.

• Advertisement

Confab wrote: »

you just did..:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Maybe the volcano operator overheard the financial captains talking about get "rid of toxic waste"?

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭muppet01

If certain powers thought Europe was becoming too powerful a force this cloud could certainly be a nifty way of knocking out European air travel.

Consider volcanos in the past had enough emissions to drop the earths temperature a few degrees due to blocked sunlight. If a cloud could be caused to hover above Europe even for 1 year it could cause enormous damage to European travel(amongst other things - farming etc)

Maybe todays events were a test run.

Grow up :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,609 ✭✭✭Flamed Diving

Do Greece have any active volcanoes? :)

muppet01 wrote: »
    Grow up :rolleyes:

Hardly an auspicious first post on the CT forum.

Please read the charter....as its obvious that you've either not done so, or chosen to ignore it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,410 ✭✭✭old_aussie

The U.S. government's HAARP program has worked a treat.

Once the cloud covers the middle east there will be a massive ground offensive by Israel and the US against Tehran.

Precision bombing from above the cloud layer will aid the US to destroy the middle east.

A mini ice age lasting some 100 years will follow as the HAARP program keeps unsettling the volcano for many months to come.

Europe and the middle east will be in chaos for 10's of years and there will be millions of deaths as requested by the NWO.

The Chaos theory will then be put into action.(see google for details)

• Advertisement

old_aussie wrote: »

Once the cloud covers the middle east there will be a massive ground offensive by Israel and the US against Tehran.

Precision bombing from above the cloud layer will aid the US to destroy the middle east.

A mini ice age lasting some 100 years will follow as the HAARP program keeps unsettling the volcano for many months to come.

Europe and the middle east will be in chaos for 10's of years and there will be millions of deaths as requested by the NWO.

The Chaos theory will then be put into action.(see google for details)

Do you know how the American Military works?

There biggest advantage is there massive Air superiority, same with Israel.

A ground offensive would come after weeks of bombing and when Iran's Air space is now Americas.

So why would America willing give up there biggest advantage for a ground war which would suit Iran perfectly?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,333 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

HAARP has been blamed as the source for every major earthquake and volcano by the 'troofers' for some time now. It usually goes...."that earthquake in X was caused by the US HAARP machine for Y reason". What I want to know, and maybe some of the troofers on here could help me out, is how the hell did eathquakes and volcanos happen before tthe US invented HAARP????

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭robtri

out of curiousty.. this mystical HAARP program.. can it control the winds????

if it cant it pointless really trying to use ash from a volcano...could have easily being blown towards North america......

also in regards to the middle east... you would think they would pick a near volcano... than iceland...
    these scietists figure out how to control a volcano.. then decide to use one in iceland to effect the middle east..... doesnt seem the brightest thing now does it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 426 ✭✭Kepti

namloc1980 wrote: »
    HAARP has been blamed as the source for every major earthquake and volcano by the 'troofers' for some time now. It usually goes...."that earthquake in X was caused by the US HAARP machine for Y reason". What I want to know, and maybe some of the troofers on here could help me out, is how the hell did eathquakes and volcanos happen before tthe US invented HAARP????

If I never read the words "sheeple" or "troofers" again, I'll be a happy man. You may sit back smugly thinking you're getting a dig in, but using these trite labels just reflects poorly on you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,070 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Interesting article here - http://avherald.com/h?article=42a3d003&opt=0
    An Ural Airlines Airbus from Moscow Domodedovo (Russia) to Rimini (Italy), attempted to fly below the ash clouds at FL180 all the way from Russia to Italy. [...]

On their way a few miles west of Krakow (Poland) the airplane was forced to descend to 9500 feet. [...] the crew reported being low on fuel and diverted to Vienna

• Advertisement

Kepti wrote: »
    If I never read the words "sheeple" or "troofers" again, I'll be a happy man. You may sit back smugly thinking you're getting a dig in, but using these trite labels just reflects poorly on you.

Good point....:rolleyes: How about discussing the actual topic???? Or maybe you are unable to? :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 270 ✭✭GarlicBread

In 1821 when this last went off it didnt stop for 2 years. What does this potentially mean?

No air travel.
    Crop failures.
    Serious health problems.
    European economy damaged and possibly ruined.

But the plus side -
    NO CHEMTRAILS!
    and there has been none for days :).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 426 ✭✭Kepti

Good point....:rolleyes: How about discussing the actual topic???? Or maybe you are unable to? :pac:

Leave the moderating to the moderators. You're just reinforcing my point by responding so childishly.

Here's some on topic discussion for you: A machine that can trigger earthquakes or volcanoes doesn't preclude their natural occurrence.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Anyway the theory is that its motive is to cause financial distress to the UK and Europe.

Yeah they are about 2 years too late.

Grimes wrote: »
    Yeah they are about 2 years too late.

Better late than never. :)

robtri, yes HAARP can cause changes in the wind patterns in the upper layers of the atmosphere.

PirateShampoo Did you actually read my post, the US will not be giving up their air superiority, they will bomb from above the cloud layer.

Jets in any middle east airforce will not be able to take off and climb through the cloud layer without their engines self destructing.

The US will first bomb the enemies radar installations so they will not be able to launch missiles.

The US will then use hellicopter gunships which have massive airfiltration systems to handle the sandy and dusty conditions of the middle east.

The last(current) middle east offensive took less than 24 hours to wipe out the radar installations and any airforce before ground troops moved in. And I bet they didn't need to see the enemy to do that.

And remember it's only a conspiracy Theory.

You know, starts with ....Once upon a time
    and ends with.......They all lived happily ever after ;)

yes HAARP can cause changes in the wind patterns in the upper layers of the atmosphere.

Wow......is there anything HAARP can't do??
    Did you actually read my post, the US will not be giving up their air superiority, they will bomb from above the cloud layer.

Jets in any middle east airforce will not be able to take off and climb through the cloud layer without their engines self destructing.

That makes no sense whatsoever. Other jets won't be able to climb through the ash cloud without blowing up, yet the US will be able to bomb with their aircraft above the ash cloud! :confused: How did they get up there without their engines self destructing in the ash???

CONVENTION ON THE PROHIBITION OF MILITARY OR ANY OTHER HOSTILE USE OF ENVIRONMENTAL MODIFICATION TECHNIQUES
    http://www.un-documents.net/enmod.htm

Adopted by Resolution 31/72 of the United Nations General Assembly on 10 December 1976. The Convention was opened for signature at Geneva on 18 May 1977.
    Understanding Relating to Article II
    It is the understanding of the Committee that the following examples are illustrative of phenomena that could be caused by the use of environmental modification techniques as defined in Article II of the Convention: earthquakes, tsunamis; an upset in the ecological balance of a region; changes in weather patterns (clouds, precipitation, cyclones of various types and tornadic storms); changes in climate patterns; changes in ocean currents; changes in the state of the ozone layer; and changes in the state of the ionosphere.

CONVENTION ON THE PROHIBITION OF MILITARY OR ANY OTHER HOSTILE USE OF ENVIRONMENTAL MODIFICATION TECHNIQUES
    http://www.un-documents.net/enmod.htm

Adopted by Resolution 31/72 of the United Nations General Assembly on 10 December 1976. The Convention was opened for signature at Geneva on 18 May 1977.
    the following examples are illustrative of phenomena that could be caused by the use of environmental modification techniques

You quote a piece from a UN document as 'proof' that HAARP can do all these things??? Are you serious??? The UN document is from 1976, HAARP didn't come into operation until 1993!

That makes no sense whatsoever. Other jets won't be able to climb through the ash cloud without blowing up, yet the US will be able to bomb with their aircraft above the ash cloud! :confused: How did they get up there without their engines self destructing in the ash???

It's so simple even a fool like me worked out that they launched from an area where there was no cloud layer

It's so simple even a fool like me worked out that they launched from an area where there was no cloud layer

Well seeing as how you have it all figured out you should contact the US high command and tell them to move all their aircraft from the over 20 air bases that they have in the Middle East. Boy are they going to be red faced when they realise they can't launch their aircraft because of the ash cloud. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
Advertisement