Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Volcano Cloud

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,410 ✭✭✭old_aussie

namloc1980 wrote: »
    Well seeing as how you have it all figured out you should contact the US high command and tell them to move all their aircraft from the over 20 air bases that they have in the Middle East. Boy are they going to be red faced when they realise they can't launch their aircraft because of the ash cloud. :rolleyes:

I think they have more planes in other places, they don't put all their eggs in one basket.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

old_aussie wrote: »
    I think they have more planes in other places, they don't put all their eggs in one basket.

Well dont forget they will have to retro fit most of there aircraft with giant fans to keep the cloud in place.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,330 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

old_aussie wrote: »

Well their air bases in Europe are out of the question as well. Looks like your theory makes no sense I'm afraid. The US have overwhelming air superiority and most certainly do not need a cloud of volcanic ash to assist them. If anything it would hinder their operations as they would not be able to fly down from above the ash cloud. Contrary to your theory most bombing sorties are not conducted from very high altitude.

Oh yeah not to mention your theory is based on the Iceland volcano being man made!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Plowman

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭Kippure

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,330 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Kippure wrote: »

No they are not UFO's. It's the Sun and Venus. Some people and their imaginations really can make up anything!

• Registered Users Posts: 862 ✭✭✭constance tench

You quote a piece from a UN document as 'proof' that HAARP can do all these things??? Are you serious??? The UN document is from 1976, HAARP didn't come into operation until 1993!

I recall your quoted comment
    Wow......is there anything HAARP can't do??

My post just Gives a general outline of what can and can't be done.
    Who said it was proof?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭saywhatyousee

hmmm i always taught the world was controlled by european bankers two of the three city's are in europe the vatican and the city of london and the third being the district of columbia,they own everything already why would they try and destroy the european economy which they own. to beneft the american one which they also own to does not make sense ?:confused:for once i think there is no conspiracy here ladies and gentlemen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 266 ✭✭bytey

the most interesting thing to come out of this is the lack of cloud haze on friday and saturday - due to no planes leaving thick trails .

this is the first time ive see a crystal clear blue sky in dublin in years

usually it will be clear until a plane leaves a trail then the trail expands into a haze that covers the whole sky, kinda like condensation on a window.

its so clear now its shocking - and yes you can say 'its not chemtrails '

grand - its pollution then - and it needs to be stopped
    the difference in the clarity of the sky is astonishing - we have had so called clear blu sky days recently - but nothing like these last few days -

what ever is going on - planes are seriously f.ucking up our skys.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0aFbHwDRh8&feature=player_embedded#at=209

funny enough Prince the musician has mentioned the trails

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOGUqXRXPts&feature=related

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

hmmm i always taught the world was controlled by european bankers two of the three city's are in europe the vatican and the city of london and the third being the district of columbia,they own everything already why would they try and destroy the european economy which they own. to beneft the american one which they also own to does not make sense ?:confused:for once i think there is no conspiracy here ladies and gentlemen

Through their twisted game, out of chaos comes order.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 426 ✭✭Kepti

mysterious wrote: »

It is the nature of our universe. How cynical of them to imprison us using the very phenomenon which allows our existence. I'm coming for you Monsanto.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

Kepti wrote: »
    It is the nature of our universe. How cynical of them to imprison us using the very phenomenon which allows our existence. I'm coming for you Monsanto.

Don't be so chuffed, your not telling me anything I don't know...

I'm not telling you anything, I'm just posting my thoughts for all to see. I only quoted you to use your post as a starting point. Don't think it was directed specifically at you. Believe me, when I'm telling you something, I'll tell you. Ok?

Chuffed? Don't be so presumptuous.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭kumate_champ07

You believe that they halted flights for a day and lost millions in revenue so they wouldnt damage their planes? Are you serious?

There is no CT here guys....

a damaged plane prob doesnt fly very well and has the potential to fall out of the sky killing hundreds of people, airlines dont generally like having that happen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 ClearlyEnlight

The volcano started the eruption on March 20

5 different Nato and Northern Europe military exercises started on April 12 that end on the April 22.

This volcano ash subject is a cover for what the military is doing.

More information is on this link with many external links.
    http://adventofdeception.com/iceland-volcano-nato

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,609 ✭✭✭Flamed Diving

Such as the difference between your, and you're.

You're welcome.

bytey wrote: »
    the most interesting thing to come out of this is the lack of cloud haze on friday and saturday - due to no planes leaving thick trails .

this is the first time ive see a crystal clear blue sky in dublin in years

usually it will be clear until a plane leaves a trail then the trail expands into a haze that covers the whole sky, kinda like condensation on a window.

O'Rly, it looks pretty dame cloudy out there yesturday and today.

what part of friday and saturday do you not understand ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭beans

its so clear now its shocking - and yes you can say 'its not chemtrails '

grand - its pollution then - and it needs to be stopped
    the difference in the clarity of the sky is astonishing - we have had so called clear blu sky days recently - but nothing like these last few days

I would say you're right, in a way. But it's water-vapour, hardly pollution.

Last night there were a plethora of whispy clouds over Dublin. Last Friday, I saw a straight line of cloud very reminiscent of a con-trail over Ballymount, which looked to be the result of a warm and cold front meeting and condensation taking place.

While the above doesn't rule out what you're saying, the clear skies over the past few days prove nothing either.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭robtri

so how do you explain Sunday then ?

• Advertisement

robtri wrote: »
    so how do you explain Sunday then ?

Clouds.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭digme

anyone notice people seem more active the last few days?Or is that just the weather?
    Although the weather has been good now for a week or more.
    Since this is a once off and a very rare event has anyone
    observed anything they would like to share

beans wrote: »
    I would say you're right, in a way. But it's water-vapour, hardly pollution.

Last night there were a plethora of whispy clouds over Dublin. Last Friday, I saw a straight line of cloud very reminiscent of a con-trail over Ballymount, which looked to be the result of a warm and cold front meeting and condensation taking place.

While the above doesn't rule out what you're saying, the clear skies over the past few days prove nothing either.

how do you know its water vapour ?
    apart from googling it ?

and you do know that jet exhaust and co2 are cosidered pollution dont you ?
    you think planes run on water ?

doesnt look or behave like it

the point im making is - we had a perfectly clear friday and saturday
    then normal clouds moved in sunday

when have we ever had a pure clear day like friday or sturday without a white filmy haze from planes degrading it ?

this needs to stop - what ever it is water vapour or whatever - dont you think we should be entitled to blue skys when the weather presents it ?

instead of a permenant white haze ?

digme wrote: »
    anyone notice people seem more active the last few days?Or is that just the weather?
    Although the weather has been good now for a week or more.
    Since this is a once off and a very rare event has anyone
    observed anything they would like to share

you know ive noticed people are alot more relaxed , cheerful and livilier and more optimistic looking - I didnt want to mantion it - but since you have - yes ive noticed -

I also notice I feel different than usual , less frantic and "must do this now "

that's interesting,should we start a new thread about this as this won't happen again in our lifetime?

ok, id say its worth people reporting if they feel or notice any difference in people behaviour in the last week up to when the planes start again ?

It may not be a CT - but it may be an interesting observation on the effects of the lack of air trails versus the presence of them.

ok, id say its worth people reporting if they feel or notice any difference in people behaviour in the last week up to when the planes start again ?

It may not be a CT - but it may be an interesting observation on the effects of the lack of air trails versus the presence of them.
    Yes exactly my thoughts,it is worthy of it's own thread.After all we have enough people who visit here to add in their own thoughts.

Clouds.

I dont think Flamed is agreeing with you, just the oppisite.

There still no Flights so why cant i see the blue blue sky?

you know ive noticed people are alot more relaxed , cheerful and livilier and more optimistic looking - I didnt want to mantion it - but since you have - yes ive noticed -

I also notice I feel different than usual , less frantic and "must do this now "

But good weather does that to people.

http://www.rte.ie/news/2010/0418/longford.html
    http://www.rte.ie/news/2010/0418/cork.html
    http://www.rte.ie/news/2010/0417/belfast.html

And first 3 of a long line of violent crime that happened over the weekend.

Therefore your argument is void.

I dont think Flamed is agreeing with you, just the oppisite.

<, no, hes agreeing

There still no Flights so why cant i see the blue blue sky?

because there are clouds in the sky , obviously .

you still cant make the connection can you ?

• Advertisement

But good weather does that to people.

http://www.rte.ie/news/2010/0418/longford.html
    http://www.rte.ie/news/2010/0418/cork.html
    http://www.rte.ie/news/2010/0417/belfast.html

And first 3 of a long line of violent crime that happened over the weekend.

Therefore your argument is void.

not at all, there will always be crime and scumbags .

im talking about general wellbeing - no ones talking about violence.

not at all, there will always be crime and scumbags .

im talking about general wellbeing - no ones talking about violence.

So the people in the links had a well being feeling has they stabbed and murdered there victims over the weekend?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Such as the difference between your, and you're.

You're welcome.
    Nobody likes a smart arse or a grammar nazi. Cut it out.

humanji wrote: »
    Nobody likes a smart arse or a grammar nazi. Cut it out.

I was merely retorting his claims of omniscience, m'Lord.

Aren't mods supposed to always lick each others you know what's?
    Holly god lads something is terrible gone :Dwrong in here.........

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭beans

how do you know its water vapour ?
    apart from googling it ?

I don't for certain, but I remain firmly in the condensation camp rather than the chemical camp. Unless I send up a probe, I suppose it's a matter of faith :)

its worth people reporting if they feel or notice any difference in people behaviour in the last week

I've felt terrible, with a stomach-bug and muscular cramps. The very sight of the sky so ludicrously clear has really been a tonic though; would make you wonder what % of those hazy sirrus clouds are in fact seeded by planes every day!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭fontanalis

And they would have gotten away with it too, if it wasn't for those pesky kids.
    Any chance of evidence other than punchlines that sound cool.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,110 ✭✭✭KevR

Some guy on another forum reckons that contrary to Govt advice in England, the dust and gasses emitted are very dangerous to lung function but that the Govt are denying it to avoid civil unrest.

This makes no sense. Why would admitting that the dust is a health risk cause civil unrest?

The only thing that would cause civil unrest would be if the government were to deny that it's a helath risk when they know that it actually is and the public later find out that it was a health risk all along and the government kept this information from them.

If the government said that it's a health risk and warned people to stay indoors where possible and wear a dust mask when outside, I certainly wouldn't have the urge to go rioting on the streets; I'd be grateful for the information.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭Bottle_of_Smoke

KevR wrote: »
    This makes no sense. Why would admitting that the dust is a health risk cause civil unrest?

The only thing that would cause civil unrest would be if the government were to deny that it's a helath risk when they know that it actually is and the public later find out that it was a health risk all along and the government kept this information from them.

If the government said that it's a health risk and warned people to stay indoors where possible and wear a dust mask when outside, I certainly wouldn't have the urge to go rioting on the streets; I'd be grateful for the information.

Not civil rest per say but panicking/mass exodus. Think about it - "poisonous cancer causing cluod blowing in from iceland" - everyone in Scotland would be on the motorway heading south. Roads can't deal with all that traffic. Could lead to chaos

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 240 ✭✭patrickk

Haarp

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,225 ✭✭✭Yitzhak Rabin

patrickk wrote: »
    Haarp

Beautiful instrument alright.

harp-camac-clio.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭RoboClam

patrickk wrote: »
    Haarp

HAARP: A research station more powerful than the earth itself.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,225 ✭✭✭Yitzhak Rabin

RoboClam wrote: »

HAARP.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Enough of the pisstaking

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭studiorat

RoboClam wrote: »

Wow. So how powerful is the Earth in the first place?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

Did the EU intentionally cause all this confusion and disruption of European airspace so that the could eventually take full control?

“We need a fast coordinated European response to such crises,” said Kallas. “Instead we have a fragmented patchwork of 27 national airspaces. Without a central regulator, Europe was operating with one hand behind its back"

http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE63M2GO20100423

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭saywhatyousee

ahh i was waiting for the push for a single european airspace knew it would'nt be long coming:D

Chicken Littles

• Closed Accounts Posts: 180 ✭✭Selected

Did the EU intentionally cause all this confusion and disruption of European airspace so that the could eventually take full control?

“We need a fast coordinated European response to such crises,” said Kallas. “Instead we have a fragmented patchwork of 27 national airspaces. Without a central regulator, Europe was operating with one hand behind its back"

Problem - Reaction - Solution

Last piece of the jig-saw.

• Advertisement
Advertisement