Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Maynooth Canal

Options
  • 15-04-2010 4:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭

Hi all, just starting course fishing and I am looking for some tips. I was wondering if anyone knows if the canal beside the train station in maynooth is any good for fishing? If so, what species can I expect to catch and what method should I use to target them? many thanks, Ian

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭irelandspurs

watch out for the croc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 496 ✭✭surripere

Croc!! :eek: no way. PM sent to original poster.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 496 ✭✭surripere

Sry mate, attempted twice to PM you the info, the site keeps asking me to log back in everytime I fire the PM off to you, I do as much & then the PM duly vanishes, WTF :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭louthguy25

i was fishing the canal on saturday just gone if you want details on best methods and fish species send me a pm as im a very active fisherman on the canal and not givng away tips to any unruly people.... also you have to return any fish your lucky enough to catch

Advertisement