Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

XBL game "Load failed"

Options
  • 15-04-2010 4:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

i361907_s6300771.jpg

I have a problem with the update file on XBOX 360. After downloading update files from Download section it applied to game automaticly. After playing game I turned off my console. A few hours later I turned on my console and signed in with my profile. But I didnt connect to Xbox Live because I didnt plug the network cable. After starting game I noticed a warning message that says "Load failed" . And it does not apply update files to the game. I have added an screen shot of that warning message. Please can you help about this problem? Do I have to sign in to Xbox Live everytime in order to apply game updates?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Go to the system tab and select memory, there should be an option somewhere there to press Y to clear system cache, this will remove all the patches and updates to all games.

Make sure you are connected to live and start up the game again and see if it applies the patch properly.

Advertisement