Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Too many cats kittens

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,549 ✭✭✭Noffles

Ok then... so here we are in a very familiar boat... since I last posted on this thread one of our cats was killed on a road and then the kitten that the cat had has turned up on our doorstep so we have teken it in.

Now the cat is in Kitten AGAIN and we HAVE to catch it and get it to the SPCA... :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭MaryK666

Noffles wrote: »
    Ok then... so here we are in a very familiar boat... since I last posted on this thread one of our cats was killed on a road and then the kitten that the cat had has turned up on our doorstep so we have teken it in.

Now the cat is in Kitten AGAIN and we HAVE to catch it and get it to the SPCA... :eek:

Have you tried contacting Cats Aid? They're usually pretty good at helping with problem feral cats. The only problem is that they don't have a premesis and rely on finding foster homes while they re-home. But they'd probably have a trap you could borrow and they might know someone in your area that could give you a hand.
    Failing that, I have a friend who does the trap/neuter/release for a lot of freal cats in her area. She's based in Kilkenny now and she does have a cage you might borrow.
    If you need numbers, PM me and I'll send them on to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭almae

oh god , feel for you ...

trying to catch her will be hell... and u know that :)

Here is what i suggest , i have seen people do it before ... get a Fish Net , not one a kid would use but one a fisherman would use at a river bank and once u have her caught in it , wearing gloves incase she bites put her into carrier. easier said than done i know....

Good Luck

Advertisement