Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Tyre sale/fit recommendation in Dublin/Cork.

Options
  • 15-04-2010 5:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I need to replace the tyres on my car.
    The car is 15 years old and I intend and expect to hold onto it for another 10 years as I only drive about 5,000 miles per year.

Can anyone recommend a place that sells and fits quality tyres that will last given my driving routine and expectations?

I'm looking in Dublin (live) or maybe Cork (home).

I won't say that price isn't an issue, but I'm willing to spend if I get quality/value.

Thanks,

William.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,256 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

What type of car is it, and what size tyres do you need?

eiretyres.net and camskill.co.uk can offer very good prices on tyres, but you have to find someone to fit them for you as a lot of places will only fit tyres that they've supplied.

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭Gautama

eoin wrote: »
    What type of car is it, and what size tyres do you need?

Car is Mercedes C180, tyres 185/65.
    eoin wrote: »
    eiretyres.net and camskill.co.uk can offer very good prices on tyres, but you have to find someone to fit them for you as a lot of places will only fit tyres that they've supplied.

Yeah, these came back from a google but they'd done fit them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,822 ✭✭✭✭EPM

Banks tyres in turners cross are quite good, reasonable enough too

Advertisement