Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gamecube games

• 15-04-2010 6:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭

Well I just started collecting gamecube games and the only place in town i thought might have them would be cash converters but they had only 2 or 3 crappy premier manger ones.

So does anyone around Waterford have a few gamecube games they'd like to get rid of, just give me a shout.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,455 ✭✭✭anplaya

know a lad who had a game cube ill ask him if he still has it or any games still later on for ya

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

Jack you are some hero poping up with these random machines.

I think the gamecube would be much much harder to track down games for then the megadrive IMHO

• Registered Users Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭Jack burton

Well a lot of them are pretty expensive to get on ebay, and i dont think many people got into it over here.

I have a few games so far, but theres only about 25 games I want for the system. Just ordered a few from england the other day for cheap enough, I have a huge rake of megadrive games on the way too :P

@anaplaya: that would be great, thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,455 ✭✭✭anplaya

Well a lot of them are pretty expensive to get on ebay, and i dont think many people got into it over here.

I have a few games so far, but theres only about 25 games I want for the system. Just ordered a few from england the other day for cheap enough, I have a huge rake of megadrive games on the way too :P

@anaplaya: that would be great, thanks

well was talking to him earlier on,he says he has quite a good few games (about 30+) but is gonna hang on to them at the moment.but if he changes his mind in the future ill send ya a pm alright.

Ah thats grand, thanks for that though anaplaya

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭Mooley22

well just wondering what games are you looking for.i have bout 15 or 20 in the attic somewhere.i will try dig them out if they are any of the ones you are looking for.

Ah well im looking for any good ones really, after getin a few in the past while though. Sure let me know what you have and we'll see

for anyone interested, which i would say is nobody, I just got a double of a game today, I know most people will find it stupid but for €8 i dont think its too bad for a brand new sealed copy of Resident Evil 4

DSCN2026.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Are ya selling it?

i know a chap with loads of games for it but I wouldnt say he will get rid of them. He has a collection of most computers. Fecking fecker. Ill say it to him anyways.

Ah no i think i'll hang onto it.

Yeah sure, but if hes got a good collection he prob wont be selling anything from it :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Ah no i think i'll hang onto it.

Yeah sure, but if hes got a good collection he prob wont be selling anything from it :P

ya never know. He might have doubles. wouldnt be suprised with this fella.

• Advertisement
Advertisement