Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog Boarding Kennels In Waterford

Options
  • 15-04-2010 6:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭

Hey lads and ladies

I was wondering if any1 could recommend good kennels in Waterford
    We are going away for 2 weeks next month and need to find a good place for our westie.

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭Eibhin

I will PM you.

• Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭Wisco

I used to use a really good one in Fethard on Sea, Wexford- don't know if that's too far for you. Can't remember name, but dogs got daily walks on beach, people were really lovely.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 diesel sucker

very good clean kennels only 3 miles from waterford bridge just off ross road. dogs get plenty of exercise as Only 6 dogs cared for at any time & well worth a look. Very reasonable too , only 11euros per night

• Registered Users Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭smilerf

thanks

we booked him into the one in Grantstown.. looks very nice

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Eemia

smilerf wrote: »
    thanks

we booked him into the one in Grantstown.. looks very nice

I did work experience there while i was in college as we know who runs it from years back. Also put our dog at the time in there while we went on holidays few months later, no complaints. Hope your dog gets on well and you enjoy your hols.

PS - have been told when the place is busy they often bring dogs into their house to kennel, our dogs wouldn't mind that haha

• Advertisement

Eemia wrote: »
    I did work experience there while i was in college as we know who runs it from years back. Also put our dog at the time in there while we went on holidays few months later, no complaints. Hope your dog gets on well and you enjoy your hols.

PS - have been told when the place is busy they often bring dogs into their house to kennel, our dogs wouldn't mind that haha
    thanks im back now had a great time although whether was very hit and miss for spain
    collected buddy yesterday he looks well and the man said he loved it
    very different from when he went into them cowboys in balinderry in carrick

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Eemia

smilerf wrote: »
    thanks im back now had a great time although whether was very hit and miss for spain
    collected buddy yesterday he looks well and the man said he loved it
    very different from when he went into them cowboys in balinderry in carrick

Excellent, if you were away Sunday ya missed a fantastic day :p Sorry to hear about the weather though.

Not sure where that place you are on about is, outside carrick on a bend near a bridge perhaps?

Eemia wrote: »
    Excellent, if you were away Sunday ya missed a fantastic day :p Sorry to hear about the weather though.

Not sure where that place you are on about is, outside carrick on a bend near a bridge perhaps?
    ye about a mile or so outside carrick.
    its true what they say dont always go for the nearest

Advertisement