Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tikka Hut, Blackrock, Dublin

Options
  • 15-04-2010 6:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,835 ✭✭✭✭

Just thought I'd put up a post about this place. It's a new place on Blackrock Main Street in Dublin, just opposite SuperMacs.

Although it's not entirely vegetarian with there being some meat dishes, it does have a good vegetarian selection and the prices are pretty decent for what you get. €5 will get you a takeaway sized container full with your choice of salad, snack, rice, vegetable curry etc. I'm pretty sure a lot of it is vegan too! Eat in or takeaway.

It's run by an Indian man who has a stall in the Dun Laoghaire market (and some other markets too as far as I know).

Enjoy :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

Oh, I think that's the veggie planet guy :) Thanks for the info!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,835 ✭✭✭✭cormie

Yea as far as I know that's what the stall is called. He's at the Dun Laoghaire Festival of World Cultures too.

The food is all home made by his wife I think.

Advertisement