Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy a Siamese cat

Options
  • 15-04-2010 8:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭

Hi all, I am looking for a Siamese cat. I have done all my research into this breed, and have been thinking about it for about a year now. I seen a tread a few years ago on here that a guy was looking for a Siamese cat and there was someone on here that breeds them, I think.
    His name is or was JB1, he has not been on in a while, but if anyone knows him or can get in contact with him for me would be great.
    The way he was talking on the tread he sounds like a good breeder, which is very good, I dont just want to buy a cat from a breeder for the money part, I want to get one from a person that loves them..
    Anyway thanks for your help ppl's!! :)

Comments

Advertisement