Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tattoo Aftercare.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭Jake The Fat Ma

bepanthen

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭ianoleader

I am using bepanthen cream every five hrs give or take but I didn't really peel dat much

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

ianoleader wrote: »
    I am using bepanthen cream every five hrs give or take but I didn't really peel dat much
    Mine never peeled that much either. When you're cleaning/putting the bepanthen on you'll just get little bits of skin coming away, like little rolls

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭ianoleader

Just one more question I have, I was wondering how long should I wait for to go back swimming the tattooists said two weeks but was just wondering was that ok to do? It will be two weeks on Wednesday so any advice on whether they are wrong or is that ok? I just don't want to f*** up my tattoo ya know it took a good while to do and it means so much to me. All or any advice welcomed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭gizmorox

ianoleader wrote: »
    Just one more question I have, I was wondering how long should I wait for to go back swimming the tattooists said two weeks but was just wondering was that ok to do? It will be two weeks on Wednesday so any advice on whether they are wrong or is that ok? I just don't want to f*** up my tattoo ya know it took a good while to do and it means so much to me. All or any advice welcomed

Thin layer of vaseline,but only after the scabbing has gone.

• Advertisement
Advertisement