Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone Know How Reliable Kavanagh Bus Service At 6:45 is?

Options
  • 15-04-2010 8:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 327 ✭✭

Going up to Dublin tomorrow for work but am meeting a friend after for a drink. I'll end up missing the last train back to Carlow but there is a JJ bus back to Carlow at a good time. Was thinking to take the bus tomorrow morning but am worried it could be horribly late. Its supposed to arrive at 8:35 having left at 6:45. Anyone experience of using it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,895 ✭✭✭patrickc

i've gotten it a few times and it usually gets in about 9am, you'd be surprised but the 6.55 am buseireann bus is often quicker, Paul who drives that one always puts the boot down, depends if the last BE bus at 20.00 is late enough for you coming back though, I've often got the 00.55 kavanaghs home, and woke up the far side of Carlow:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,822 ✭✭✭Morf

There a train to Carlow leaving Hueston at 8 ish.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

I have always found kavanaghs to be pretty good and they usually arrive early but if traffic in naas and kilcullen is bad.... And bus eireann would probably be quicker unless they have to drop off passengers in naas and kilcullen

Advertisement