Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Basketball Courts in Cork

Options
  • 15-04-2010 8:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Is there any outdoor free basketball courts in the Cork City and Suburbs area. I am just looking to shoot some hoops and lose some weight. I dont want to be joining a club (maybe if I get fit), I just want to be able go with a few friends and have casual game in the evening? let me know if any of ye all can think of one.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 971 ✭✭✭CoalBucket

Theres good astro turf facilities in Ballyphehane Park

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Mat79

Hey i'm in the same exact situation , looking for a free basketball court, i'm in Cork city center. I found the mardyke center but it's not free , ballypheane is a bit too distant , but i recall to saw an outdoor courts in Fitzgerald park. If someone knows some other court please help :)

Thank you.

Advertisement