Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

FANTASY FOOTBALL 2010 **Draft Times in OP**

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Sorry for playing spoiler Syferus. Makes things more interesting for everyone anyways :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,640 ✭✭✭kev_s88

my fantasy went down the pooper today :( that is all

• Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭DonkeyPokerTour

Playing in a money league with some friends and I cannot believe what happened. This week was the last week of the regular season. One guy what already qualified for the playoff's, there were about 6/7 people in contention for the other 3 spots. The guy who had already qualified, deliberately benched 3 starters and left his roster empty in those positions so that one of the weakest playoff hopefuls would get in Instead of one of the stronger ones! Its f**king bullsh1t! I managed to qualify by winning my match, but if I had lose, and the weaker guy had lost I'd still have a chance of qualifying! And then he has the audacity to say "It doesn't effect me, sure didn't I qualify anyway". Normally I'd complain to the league manager but he is the league manager so that ain't going to go very far now is it! Its a free league on ESPN and we collected the money ourselves so I don't think ESPN will do anything about it! If I was league manager I'd actually kick him from the playoff's! I'm seriously pissed!

Any suggestions if their is anything I can do?

EDIT TO ADD: Also what way are we doing relegation and promotion in the Boards.ie leagues. Just looking at the First Division. Assuming the people who are ahead now stay ahead we will end up with the following table:

Div 1
    The Nastys 7-6-0
    Stompers 6-7-0
    D24PATRIOTS 5-8-0
    Lucan Liverbirds 5-8-0

Div 2
    Clondalkin Raiders 10-3-0
    New York Rebels 6-7-0
    The Wildcats 5-8-0
    Favre 2-11-0

Div 3
    Jepp's Fluffy Pink Bunnies 10-3-0
    The Ironsides 8-5-0
    Gold Lion 8-5-0
    Big Test Icicles 5-8-0

Div 4
    Turnoverasaurus Rex 10-3-0
    Spawn of Spongey 7-6-0
    The Floury Baps of Doom 6-7-0
    CorkEagles 4-9-0

So we have a 2-11 team, a 4-9 team, 4 5-8 teams, and 3 6-7 teams. I assume 4 are relegated. How are we going to split ties. Is it simply the bottom team in each division, or is it the teams with the 4 worst records? Also How are we splitting ties, Division record, points, coin toss etc. Let me know, I know with a win next week I'm safe but I'd like to know what happens if I don't win, will I be relegated or not.

Just noticed that myself today. I'm locked in a battle with New York Rebels at 8-4 each but he is top with a superior points difference. Three rounds left and i play him in the final round. Could be an interesting match to see who gets into the championship match.
    I tried to make it a 4 team post season but because their was only 8 teams they wouldn't allow it! So I had to just go with a Championship Match. Was looking at that myself, could be interesting if we both go 0-2,1-1 or 2-0 and it all rides on the final game. It may as well be the AFC or NFC championship game. I just hope someone doesn't get eliminated by the tie breakers I'd love to see the winner of each divison be like 10-5 and the next to them be 9-6 or worse, none of the deciders.

Guys went on to ESPN there and I can set it to a 4 team playoff if you guys want. Make week 16-17 the playoff's. The one thing I dont like about this is your playing in week 17 when teams will be resting players. Would be better to play weeks 15-16 but this would mean losing 1 regular season game. What do people think? I am also trying e-mail this to the league via espn. Hopefully it will send. What do you want me to do:
    1. Leave it just the final
    2. Make it semi and final in weeks 16-17
    3. Make it semi and final in weeks 15-16 losing a regular season game

Let me know I'll go with the consensus.

Regards
    Ian

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,865 ✭✭✭Spongey1975

So we have a 2-11 team, a 4-9 team, 4 5-8 teams, and 3 6-7 teams. I assume 4 are relegated. How are we going to split ties. Is it simply the bottom team in each division, or is it the teams with the 4 worst records? Also How are we splitting ties, Division record, points, coin toss etc. Let me know, I know with a win next week I'm safe but I'd like to know what happens if I don't win, will I be relegated or not.

There is a ranking on the left hand side of the tables that goes from 1-16. Basically the players ranked 13-16 should get relegated and the four playoff players get promoted. Will leave it to see if there is a consensus agreement on this and see if it applies to all divisions

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,310 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

Again lads, its only a bit of fun so it doesn't really matter how many are relegated promoted (and I say that as someone who's likely to be relegated from the premier league - a year after winning it!). The ranking in brackets should be the way to go IMO

Strangely, it looks like I'm play off bound in my three other leagues, with only the Auction league in doubt.

Guys went on to ESPN there and I can set it to a 4 team playoff if you guys want. Make week 16-17 the playoff's. The one thing I dont like about this is your playing in week 17 when teams will be resting players. Would be better to play weeks 15-16 but this would mean losing 1 regular season game. What do people think? I am also trying e-mail this to the league via espn. Hopefully it will send. What do you want me to do:
    1. Leave it just the final
    2. Make it semi and final in weeks 16-17
    3. Make it semi and final in weeks 15-16 losing a regular season game

Let me know I'll go with the consensus.

Regards
    Ian

I was due to play you DPT in week 15 which more than likely would decide our division so that is in essence a playoff match. I'd be for either 1 or 3, not 2. As it stands there are only 4 teams left in it and if we change it to 4 team playoff then its the same 4 that will be in it so no real difference imo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,445 ✭✭✭davetherave

Serious letdown this week.
    Orton - 2 points
    Derek Mason - 2 points
    Brandon Lloyd - 3 points

I'm up 72-64 and opponent has lawfirm and Dusty Keller still to play. :/

What happens to those who get relegated from Division 3, or how I can join the boardsie league next season?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

I agree with Dodge. I would think promotion and relegation should be the top 4 overall ranked teams (not necessarily the 4 group winners) should be promoted, and the bottom 4 be relegated. Or three, or whatever number people are comfortable with.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,793 ✭✭✭Raoul

If it is top 4 overall and not group winners. Then the person who wins the league may not get promoted??

More than likely there will be more than 4 promoted as some people wont come back next year.

• Advertisement

Raoul wrote: »
    If it is top 4 overall and not group winners. Then the person who wins the league may not get promoted??

More than likely there will be more than 4 promoted as some people wont come back next year.

Also there may be a reason why one of the group winners has a worse record. Just say there is a very even group, and within that division everyone goes 3-3 against each other. Where as in other groups there are 2 good teams and 2 bad teams so the two good teams go 5-1. Thats already a 2 game advantage for the good teams. So I think its fairer if its the 4 group winners rather than just the best records.

Personally what I'd like to see, just to make it interesting all through the playoff's. The teams that make the final are promoted, the teams that go into the 3rd/4th place play off, only the 3rd place team gets promoted and the 1st place team in division 2 gets promoted to the premier league. That means everyone has to concentrate until the end of the playoff's and not just forget about it if they miss the final!

Actually I never though about that! Maybe 1st/2nd/3rd in the playoffs, and the team outside of those 3 with the best record?

DPT you could make the same argument for people getting relegated. As regards someone with who has a bad record and finishes say third in a group and maybe 14th overall. They might get relegated but they were in a really tough group, so weren't really that bad.

So maybe the bottom team in each group should go?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

We also need to consider that not everyone in the league this year will play next year. For example, out of the 16 eligible for the Premier Divsion next year, possibly 14 might declare interest for next years, so who gets the remaining spots - the team with the 5th best record in the 1st Division or the team with the 13th best record in the Premier Divsion who would retain their spot by default.

At the end of this season we should rank all the teams who played this year and then we have a reference for next year.

i.e.
    1-12: According to Premier League rankings
    13-16: Teams promoted from Division 1
    17-20: Teams relegated from Premier
    21-28: Teams that retained 1st Division status
    29-32: Teams promoted from 2nd Division
    etc.

It would make deciding on the groupings more straightforward next year, the highest ranked 16 that declare interest for next year form the Premier Division, and so on...

Thats good thinking! Will make things a hell of a lot easier.

DPT you could make the same argument for people getting relegated. As regards someone with who has a bad record and finishes say third in a group and maybe 14th overall. They might get relegated but they were in a really tough group, so weren't really that bad.

I think the overal rankings are based on points scored (but I'm not certain of that)

Dodge wrote: »
    I think the overal rankings are based on points scored (but I'm not certain of that)

No its not, there is someone in div 2 who has scored 830 points but who is higher than someone with 890 points.

The rankings in NFL are based on record and any ties are split by way of points scored (as far as i can tell).

How about the two playoff finalists get promoted and then the two next highest records whether they made playoffs or not? Then the 4 ranked 13-16 get relegated.

Great idea to rank everyone. Makes an easy reference point for those who will be playing next year. We get someone from each division to post up a pic of the final tables and can extract the rankings from there

How about the two playoff finalists get promoted and then the two next highest records whether they made playoffs or not? Then the 4 ranked 13-16 get relegated.

I think for this year we should just promote the 4 that make the playoff's. Next year when we go to 6 team playoffs we can go to just the top 4 getting promoted. At the end of the day even in the NFL its all about the playoff's. Think about the year Castle was QB for the Patriots. They had a better record than some in the playoff's but missed out because Miami got in. I think its best this year to just go with the 4 group winners, then next year we can make sure everything is set up properly. We can agree the waiver settings, playoff settings etc.
    Great idea to rank everyone. Makes an easy reference point for those who will be playing next year. We get someone from each division to post up a pic of the final tables and can extract the rankings from there

Agreed I think this is a very good idea.

Guappa's ranking system is the cat's pyjamas. I say we go down that route.

Can someone post the division 1, 2 and 3 tables and I'll make up a sample ranking of every team involved just to see how it looks?

• Advertisement

I'll second Guappa's ranking.

You might as well wait until tomorrow to do up any drafts though

Dodge wrote: »
    I'll second Guappa's ranking.

You might as well wait until tomorrow to do up any drafts though

Oh yeah. There's some meaningless game or something tonight isn't there? Totally forgot!

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭Icepickle

Tom_Brady wrote: »
    Oh yeah. There's some meaningless game or something tonight isn't there? Totally forgot!

:pac:

Meaningless my ass!;)
    If Nick Folk scores 10 or more I lose the lead of my division in Boards League 2 & the probability of missing the playoffs with the 2nd best Win/Loss record rears its head.

I think division 1 and 2 have another week to go as there is only 2 playoff rounds. Premier ends tonight as they have 3 playoff rounds. Ranking list can wait until next week

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭titans

The rankings in NFL are based on record and any ties are split by way of points scored (as far as i can tell).

U got my vote for 6 team playoffs for next year! In retrospect, this should have been a default setting for a 16 man league. keep more teams interested and fighting to the end.

Although can I complicate the relegation process by proposing we relegate or kick-out dormant managers first? By dormant, I don't mean managers who were inactive for a week or two, cos anyone can miss a couple of weeks in a season.

In Div1 alone, we have two managers who have NEVER logged in and 1 more who has't logged in since July! Those 3 should be kicked out to the bottom league automatically! I suspect there is a similar issue with dormant teams in premier league and div2?

Like to hear what you guys think?

I also would be in favour of booting the non-active managers first. Div 2 currently has 6. That's over 1/3 of the league!:eek:

Icepickle wrote: »
    I also would be in favour of booting the non-active managers first. Div 2 currently has 6. That's over 1/3 of the league!:eek:

How do you know who is inactive?

This might be fair as punishment for people who can't be bothered after a bad start

Click on Owners from the league front page & you can see when the manager was last active.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

This might be fair as punishment for people who can't be bothered after a bad start

Under the league tab at the top of the page, click on the owners tab below it.

In the Premier Division most have been active recently, bar one team whose last activity was 14 October. Outside of that team the least recent activity of any team was 30 November, so basically 15/16 teams have been active in the last week.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭fisgon

titans wrote: »
    In Div1 alone, we have two managers who have NEVER logged in and 1 more who has't logged in since July! Those 3 should be kicked out to the bottom league automatically! I suspect there is a similar issue with dormant teams in premier league and div2?

Like to hear what you guys think?

This is fair enough, though in fairness if they haven't logged in this year they prob won't want to be included next year. Also, they must be some of the worst teams anyway, no?

fisgon wrote: »
    This is fair enough, though in fairness if they haven't logged in this year they prob won't want to be included next year. Also, they must be some of the worst teams anyway, no?

Two of them are in the bottom 4 anyway but the other has a 7-5 record and on a 4 game winning streak (about to be a fifth win on the trot). He'd be in the top half of the rankings.

I agree that they should automatically be relegated which means they'd be in division 2 next year. If they dont want to be included there should be plenty of replacements to take their place

Holmes with 52 yards in that half means that I have made the Boards Division 2 playoffs. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,967 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Just like last year I ended up in the toughest division in the league. Every team in my division finished with a record better than .500. I won't make the playoffs so I hope that whoever does from my division wins it.

In my money league I just lost by 2 points which leaves me still top of my division, I'm certain to make the playoffs but I only win my division if I win the last game.

In the Paddy Patriots I am in the playoffs and I think I have a good chance in that one of going all the way as long as Pierre Thomas does not play. I have him and Chris Ivory but Ivory has been premium the last couple of weeks so I don't want Thomas to come back in and disrupt that.

I suppose in many ways the NFL Oirleand has been the sickest league for me this year. I have the third most points in the league but I'm stuck on 5-8 after a win this week. I have more points scored against me that all bar one team has scored. Just a case of a lot of teams having their best week when playing against me.

The PPR league on ESPN is going to go to the wire. I don't like the setup with only two teams going to a final. Two weeks to go and I'm one game behind Archie but I have to play him and he has a really tough matchup against TO as well. I can still make the final two but I think its wrong that a team can make the final from the other division with a worst record. I really think it should have been set up to have semi-finals.

I can still make it in the Auction league too although its highly unlikely. Again there I have more points scored against me than all but one team have scored. I just hope I can finish with a .500 record in it.

And finally I won again to go 10-3 in my yahoo league with other Patriot fans. I'm in the playoffs but the division is not settled yet in that one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,640 ✭✭✭kev_s88

just about scraped the Wildcard in the Prem division. lets just hope i can get my team back on track after losing the last 2 weeks. although fantasy pales in comparison to my Jags leading AFC South! go Jaguars :D

I agree that they should automatically be relegated which means they'd be in division 2 next year. If they dont want to be included there should be plenty of replacements to take their place

I'd go as far as saying that inactive players (& definately those who don't show up at all for a league) should get dropped right out of the league system altogether. If they wish to play the following year they rejoin the queue.

IMO the promotion system is more about ensuring that the higher up leagues are filled with regular & season long players thus becoming more competitive over time & a better indicator of who the good players are.

• Advertisement

I'd agree with that icepickle. Remove all those who didn't bother, then implement Guappa's ranking. We can suss out who wants to come back after that.

I'm ranked 2nd in 2 leagues and will definitely make play offs (1&2 weeks to go respectively)

In the auction league I'll make the play offs with a win next week (despite being above .500 for the first time this week)

And I'm likely to be relegated in the premier league. Good luck to thosin the play offs!

Guappa's ranking system is the cat's pyjamas. I say we go down that route.

Can someone post the division 1, 2 and 3 tables and I'll make up a sample ranking of every team involved just to see how it looks?

e0fhv7.png

Get working!!! :p

Just to note, inactive teams:

Ravs Savages
    Leinster Lions (Banned from competing)
    The Unknown Musketeers (Was never active)
    Plex's Pistols
    LA Gold

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,445 ✭✭✭davetherave

K. Orton, QB, 117 PaYd, FL - 2pts
    T. Brady, QB, 326 PaYd, 4 PaTD (25,4,18,1), 3 RuYd - 37pts

Guess who I started and who I had on the bench :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,369 ✭✭✭UnitedIrishman

Top of the LTTP after a ridiculous run of wins. Delighted considering before this season I didn't have any real knowledge of teams as such bar their QB's. Great way to get properly educated in the game (well.. watching helps too). God bless Aaron Rodgers is what I say!

Will definitely want to be properly involved in the draft process next year though rather than the pre-ranking I did this year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭fisgon

Two of them are in the bottom 4 anyway but the other has a 7-5 record and on a 4 game winning streak (about to be a fifth win on the trot). He'd be in the top half of the rankings.

Yeah, this is mad, the team is called Gold Lion, I just looked it up, the dude hasn´t subbed any of his byes, hasn't picked anyone up, or dropped anyone, has had the same starting 9 for the whole season, and is 8-5! He's actually ranked 4 out of 16, he beat me four weeks ago with the second highest score of the week.

Bad reflection on the fantasy credentials of the rest of us in Div 1.:)
    (though in fairness he does have McCoy, Andre Johnson and Dwayne Bowe, and hasn't had any injuries)

• Advertisement

I see another league has been changed during the season.

Maybe next year can we actually decide on rules before the season and not change them during the year? It's getting a bit ridiculous at this stage. This rule doesn't affect me, but it does take some fun out of it. It's an 8 team league, and now half the teams are going to the playoffs which is silly.

It's an absolute joke. This weekend is the last weekend and it was shaping up to be a cracker. There was only one game between myself and eagle eye, and the winner would go to the playoffs. In the other division, there was only 1 game between the top two, so it was also up for grabs. Now this weekend is completely inconsequential.

DPT, why change the rules on the final weekend? I can't help but feel it's because now you're team is definitely in the playoffs, whereas the other team in your group were favourites before hand. What kind of way to run a league is that? Change the rules at the last weekend so your team makes the playoffs?

That's fúcking ridiculous.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭JohnnyRyan99

Woah Woah Woah im not in the league so obviously I can't tell for myself, but if what Archie is sayin is true then thats absolute bullshít! How can that be allowed?? 4 teams going through in an 8 man league would be ridiculous anyway but to change it going into the last week!! Kinda defeats the purpose if ur just gonna have half the league in the playoffs... that would kill the joy of winning it or even being in the Playoff's for me! Absolute joke!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

Woah Woah Woah im not in the league so obviously I can't tell for myself, but if what Archie is sayin is true then thats absolute bullshít! How can that be allowed?? 4 teams going through in an 8 man league would be ridiculous anyway but to change it going into the last week!! Kinda defeats the purpose if ur just gonna have half the league in the playoffs... that would kill the joy of winning it or even being in the Playoff's for me! Absolute joke!
    Absolute shambolic abuse of power, and reeks of ****e if this sudden change of rules benefits his own team.

I see another league has been changed during the season.

Maybe next year can we actually decide on rules before the season and not change them during the year? It's getting a bit ridiculous at this stage. This rule doesn't affect me, but it does take some fun out of it. It's an 8 team league, and now half the teams are going to the playoffs which is silly.

It's an absolute joke. This weekend is the last weekend and it was shaping up to be a cracker. There was only one game between myself and eagle eye, and the winner would go to the playoffs. In the other division, there was only 1 game between the top two, so it was also up for grabs. Now this weekend is completely inconsequential.

DPT, why change the rules on the final weekend? I can't help but feel it's because now you're team is definitely in the playoffs, whereas the other team in your group were favourites before hand. What kind of way to run a league is that? Change the rules at the last weekend so your team makes the playoffs?

That's fúcking ridiculous.

I put forward this proposal, most said that it was ok, so I changed it. People are now up in arms that I changed it. So if it is such a crazy thing I will change it back. Quite frankly I said I didn't mind either way. So if you want I will change it back. It was not me trying to gain any advantage, 3 people in the league complained that it was not fair that their was only 2 playoff spots. So I changed it to 4. Now that I changed it everyone is going mad that it was changed. I sent out an e-mail last week asking everyone to respond, and one person, who no longer posts here, and cannot qualify for the league has sent me an e-mail going nuts about it!

Do you guys want me to change it back to the way it was at the start, quite frankly I dont mind either way and I appologies for any offense caused.

I put forward this proposal, most said that it was ok, so I changed it. People are now up in arms that I changed it. So if it is such a crazy thing I will change it back. Quite frankly I said I didn't mind either way. So if you want I will change it back. It was not me trying to gain any advantage, 3 people in the league complained that it was not fair that their was only 2 playoff spots. So I changed it to 4. Now that I changed it everyone is going mad that it was changed. I sent out an e-mail last week asking everyone to respond, and one person, who no longer posts here, and cannot qualify for the league has sent me an e-mail going nuts about it!

Do you guys want me to change it back to the way it was at the start, quite frankly I dont mind either way and I appologies for any offense caused.

I also responded saying it was a bad decision, and that person - whether he posts here or not - is still an active participant in the league so his say is just as valid as anyones.

You changed the whole playoff system based on the fact that 3 people wanted it changed? I dont see why we've had so much issues with changing rules during the season. Why can't people get off their arses and look at the start of the season. This happened in the PL, and fair play to him, TO admitted that he acted a bit too hastily and we said we'd look at any rule changes for the next season. There was nothing stopping you doing the same here. I was aware of every rule in every league I'm in. It's not that difficult to look at them yourself. If I had a problem with any of them, I would have voiced them back then. And anyway, despite the ridiculous nature of changing rules at the last bloody weekend of the season (making that weekend absolutely pointless by the way), you did so without a majority vote which is ridiculous.

I also responded saying it was a bad decision, and that person - whether he posts here or not - is still an active participant in the league so his say is just as valid as anyones.

You changed the whole playoff system based on the fact that 3 people wanted it changed? I dont see why we've had so much issues with changing rules during the season. Why can't people get off their arses and look at the start of the season. This happened in the PL, and fair play to him, TO admitted that he acted a bit too hastily and we said we'd look at any rule changes for the next season. There was nothing stopping you doing the same here. I was aware of every rule in every league I'm in. It's not that difficult to look at them yourself. If I had a problem with any of them, I would have voiced them back then. And anyway, despite the ridiculous nature of changing rules at the last bloody weekend of the season (making that weekend absolutely pointless by the way), you did so without a majority vote which is ridiculous.

I did not say or intend to imply that his views were not valid, I mearly stated that he did not respond the first time which annoyed me. 3 people asked me to change it to a 4 peorson playoff. At the start of the season I did not have the option to have a 4 team play off which is what I origionally wanted. About 2-3weeks ago I replied to these posts saying that I could not make any changes to make it a 4 man playoff but then I checked and found out I could.

As this is causing such consternation I am changing it back to 2 team playoff in week 16. There is only one problem with this. Espn has changed the Week 15 schedule for everyone to byes now. So I need to figure out what the matches were ment to be and change them back to this. I know me and sligo rovers were ment to play but does anyone know the other games or who they were scheduled to play?

Thanks
    Regards
    Ian

Edit to Add:
    My guess is:
    New York Rebels vs Sligo Rovers
    Pick Sixes vs O'Conners Colts
    Dunluce Deamons vs PaddyPatriots/Clondalkin Raiders
    Eagle Eye Patriots vs Paddy Patriots/Clondalkin Raiders

I think they are divisional games, hence my guessess.

Well fair play for changing them back in that case. I just find it annoying when people start complaining about the rules mid-way during the season, and in this case at the penultimate weekend, when they were always there to be checked, even before we drafted. There's plenty of time for discussion of rules in the offseason, and at least now we'll definitely know to make sure everybody is happy with them for the future. I know 2 teams going to the playoffs isn't ideal, but in an 8 team league I don't see any other reasonable option. Half the teams going through is overkill imo and would take a lot of fun out of it. Hopefully we can get an extra 4 teams for the PPR / Auction leagues next year so this might not even be an issue.

Edit to Add:
    My guess is:
    New York Rebels vs Sligo Rovers
    Pick Sixes vs O'Conners Colts
    Dunluce Deamons vs PaddyPatriots/Clondalkin Raiders
    Eagle Eye Patriots vs Paddy Patriots/Clondalkin Raiders

I think they are divisional games, hence my guessess.

It looks like its supposed to be identical to week 4 which means

New York Rebels v Sligo Rovers
    Paddy Patriots v Dunluce Demons
    Eagle Eye Patriots v O'Connor Colts
    Clondalkin Raiders v Pick Sixes

It looks like its supposed to be identical to week 4 which means

New York Rebels v Sligo Rovers
    Paddy Patriots v Dunluce Demons
    Eagle Eye Patriots v O'Connor Colts
    Clondalkin Raiders v Pick Sixes

Are you sure? From that I guess week 14 is the same as week 3? I am on my iPhone so I can't see espn. Can any of the players tell me if they remember their match up?

My last two games were against Paddy Patriots and Eagle Eye Patriots but I don't know what order they were in. I *think* I was due to play EE this week.

• Advertisement
Advertisement