Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GAA bet log

Options
  • 15-04-2010 10:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭

Just a brief introduction. I am very involved in GAA,have made a good profit from betting on GAA matches in the last year. Im based in around the midlands but i have a lot of contacts involved in various county set-ups. I always use information from these and my own information when doing up bets. Anyway ive been meaning to set up a log for a while but have been busy with college work. Im not going to use the points system im just going to put up my bets. Best of luck

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭gaatipstr

Bets for this weekend - 16/17 April

Strongly Advised - 5/5

NHL Division 2
    Carlow 11/8 to beat Laois
    Carlow have been one of the most improved teams this year and have shown this by beating wexford and running clare to a point. Both these teams still have a slight chance of qualifing for the final and will be out with guns blazing to win. Word from the carlow camp is there going fierce well in training and are giving this game everyting as its also a local derby.
    So im going to go with carlow on this one,as long as they can keep the Laois half-forward line quite.

Advised - 3/5

U21 All-Ireland Semi Final
    Tipperary 13/8 to beat Donegal
    The big ball game has started to take off in the premier county in last couple of years thanks to Kerry man John Evans. Since his appointment he has guided the senior footballers to promotion from division 4 to division 2 in the space of two years and altough they got relegated this year they did battle well and were unlucky. The defeat of Kerry in the munster final was a big boost to the county and the fact that they beat a Kerry team is an even bigger boost. Donegal have had a good campaign in ulster with Star player Michael Murphy on form. The big full-forward is Donegals key player and they will need him to preform again on saturday, but Tipperary have an equally good full back in Ciaran McDonald and i think as long as McDonald can keep him quite Tipperary will have a very good chance of winning. They will also need there midfield to preform like they did against Kerry. It will be a tight game and can go anyway but i think the Premier County will just shade it.

Outsider Bet

NHL Division 1
    Limerick 9/2 to beat Dublin
    We all know whats going on down in Limerick and the fact that the majority of these players would not make the team or panel were it not for the conterversy going on. Altough they have got a few hidings this year the Limerick players have shown themselves well so far. Dublin on the other hand have suffered second season syndrome. After preforming so well all last year they have come back to earth with a bang. I have seen these two teams in action this year against Offaly and from what ive seen Limerick are the better team. Dublin were unbelievedly poor against Offaly and deserved to be beating while Limerick in my opinion should of won if not drawn at least. The loser of this match will be playing Division 2 hurling next year so its going to be hell for leather. I have a feeling Limerick have been eyeing up this game all year as the game they have to win and with that id advise to put a small sum on them.

Advertisement