Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moderation of Phantom 105.2 Boar

Options
  • 15-04-2010 11:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭

Hello there,

In the midst of all the hacking stuff, I lost my old username (Simon Maher) and moderation of the Phantom FM board. Since then, I havent been able to be reunited with my old username so I have registered this username. Ive been in touch with Dav and others with regard to regaining moderation of the Phantom board but to no avail. Im still listed as Moderator of the Phantom FM board at present but the email address is long gone.

Help!

Cheers,
    Simon

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,307 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Hi Simon. I'll send a link to this thread to Darragh and Dav to make sure they see it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭SimonMaher

Zaph wrote: »
    Hi Simon. I'll send a link to this thread to Darragh and Dav to make sure they see it.

Thanks very much Zaph!

Simon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭Darragh

Sorry for the delay Simon - that's all sorted now hopefully :)

Darragh

• Registered Users Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭SimonMaher

Thanks very much Darragh, thats spot on!

Simon

Advertisement