Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

I want to rent Campervan for Oxegen

• 15-04-2010 11:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭Gerbud

HI!

Can anyone help me? Best place / price etc?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭spaceHopper

This has been well covered before use the search function.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 120 ✭✭muint

And be ready for disappointment too.....
    1.Rental companies will be booked up/very expensive
    2.Private owners would be a "little" reluctant to hand over their €30k motor to a gang of beer swiggin' Eminem loving festival goers for 4 days.....

Mind you I'll be there myself - strictly no Eminem ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭martyc5674

Just saw this on done deal.
    http://www.donedeal.ie/for-sale/campers/1265622

And no its not me or anyone i know!!

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭Steamer

I'm looking for a campervan to rent also for oxegen. I'm only going if I can rent one because I couldn't face camping with the young ones.

There are 3 of us (girls, late twenties) and we are not beer swigging eminem fans, we are just music lovers :)

We are very reliable and would give the campervan back in the same condition as received.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭Aidan_M_M

Amazingly everyone that rings or asks about rental for music festivals is a quiet , well behaved , neat tidy , non smoker who rarely if ever drinks , and is incredibly careful . S'funny that...

• Advertisement

Steamer wrote: »
    I'm looking for a campervan to rent also for oxegen. I'm only going if I can rent one because I couldn't face camping with the young ones.

There are 3 of us (girls, late twenties) and we are not beer swigging eminem fans, we are just music lovers :)

We are very reliable and would give the campervan back in the same condition as received.
    Check with O2 there are cabins you can rent on site

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭Steamer

Thanks Aidan for your incredibly helpful post. :rolleyes:

We actually rented them out the last two years but they are expensive enough for what you get. The campervans can be dear too but at least your transport is covered in that and you don't have to carry your gear.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭studiorat

Has anyone ever rented out theres? I'm wondering how the insurance etc. works out?

is is a nightmare camping then ?

studiorat wrote: »
    Has anyone ever rented out theres? I'm wondering how the insurance etc. works out?
    It's mentioned on the policy that you can't, I'm with Dolmins

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭Macspower

My son has begged and begged me for the last few weeks to lend him mine for the festival..

he makes same promises as above but he aint getting it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭loobylou

me1 wrote: »
    My son has begged and begged me for the last few weeks to lend him mine for the festival..

he makes same promises as above but he aint getting it!

Hi me1, me2:D

Advertisement