Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Heineken Green Can 5%

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

I get it in offys most of the time, more so than supermarkets.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Derwins in Drumcondra just down from Fagans usually has them, 6 for €9.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Eurospar in killiney shopping centre had it last time I was in, ~2 weeks back, was cheaper than the 4.3% too, think it was 1.59 or 1.69, they have good offers on it sometimes in crates. Also dunnes sometimes have it and do not advertise the fact it is 5% they are just stocked beside each other at the same price.

Smaller offies get it, I think they bypass offical routes and get stuff intended for other markets, the stuff in supervalu is intended for the scottish market (all brewed in holland though). At first glance the cans look very similar, in the past they were a lot more green looking.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭banchang

Cheers !

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭lmryo

Eurospar Killiney, County Dublin has it in stock, they have free parking
    Heineken 5% - Price €24 per case of 24 500ml cans
    You read right its 5% and works out at €1 per can, I just bought a case €24

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭Wizzy2011

lmryo wrote: »
    Eurospar Killiney, County Dublin has it in stock, they have free parking
    Heineken 5% - Price €24 per case of 24 500ml cans
    You read right its 5% and works out at €1 per can, I just bought a case €24
    OMG Heino at that price is ridiculously attractive. And what percentage alcohol is it? Oh wait I will read it right, 5 percentage points, Daddy will have a field day.

Advertisement