Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Life Line Screening

• 16-04-2010 12:00am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 37

Hey guys

Anybody hear of Life Line Screening, they are UK based Company that are running clinics over here at the moment and you can get checked for Arterial Disease, Carotid and Aortic Aneurysm among others,

you can get an appointment within two weeks and it costs less than €200 and test results within 21 days

any info would be great

Pajo

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,889 ✭✭✭iptba

pajo65 wrote: »
    Hey guys

Anybody hear of Life Line Screening, they are UK based Company that are running clinics over here at the moment and you can get checked for Arterial Disease, Carotid and Aortic Aneurysm among others,

you can get an appointment within two weeks and it costs less than €200 and test results within 21 days

any info would be great

Pajo
    Don't know if this is of any use but my mum did that sort of testing a couple of years back with a UK-based company.

In terms of time, it was all quite quick - I think she had two people working on her at the same time for some of it (i.e. two different tests).

The only thing I can report really is that there was some man (a neighbour) there (lying down) when she got there and he was still there lying down somewhere when she left - she guessed they must have found something and so they were being extra-thorough.

Hopefully other people will respond.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 pajo65

Thanks a mill for the reply,
    was just wondering because i'm going into them on Monday for a few tests,

will post Monday after tests about the experience,

• Registered Users Posts: 31 no1dad

Pajo65 I hope all your tests were fine and there is another reason why you have not posted as you said you would
    if anybody has used lifeline screening I would be interested to know if they do as they say

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Hi no1dad and welcome to tGC and boards.

Just to make you aware,its not the done thing to post in threads almost two years old.The original poster may not have replied for a number of reasons.

Please remember this going forward.

Cheers,
    OD.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement