Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Have you seen this Ford Mercury Monarch?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 565 ✭✭✭Millie

I've not seen it but it's pretty cool...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭Itsdacraic

Ya I seen it, maybe not the same one though............

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,890 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Thought I saw something like that passing up by Fennessy's last night. Very impressive piece of machinery! Should probably edit out the licence plate in the picture though...

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

Thought I saw something like that passing up by Fennessy's last night. Very impressive piece of machinery! Should probably edit out the licence plate in the picture though...

Why?The owner of the car obviously has no issue.You do know why people blank out reg's dont you?I wouldnt think there would be many other 1979 Ford Mercury Monarch owners out there,let alone ones who need a dodgy reg plate

Advertisement