Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Please remove infraction

Options
  • 16-04-2010 9:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,076 ✭✭✭

hi, I was infracted by Mellor in this thread in construction and planning for (in my opinion) a rather innocuous humorous comment.
    I received notification of same from Mellor by way of PM, and we conversed back and forth but the infraction remains.
    I have sent a message to AlmightyCushion (Cmod) but no reply as of yet.
    I think the infraction is way over the top and is very unfair.
    The reason given by Mellor was that 'your comments are more a reflection on the victims' which I view as plainly ridiculous.
    I pointed out to Mellor that the poster to whom I was responding to (Joesph Fritzl) should have been infracted/ banned from the thread for his post considering his post and username if the same logic was to apply.
    Mellor has since pointed out that he wished to do so, but Joe had been site banned by the time he came to dish out the cards.
    I would like to point out that I insulted nobody on the thread, or in the forum, and I don't think anybody could see how their was any insult intended (or given) to victims either.
    Regards

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Could I ask that you PM the other two CMods also? Remember, mods/cmods may not be around for a number of days, I am sure AC will get back to you when he is online next.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,076 ✭✭✭gman2k

cheers tom, will do - later on!

Ok, have messaged Kbannon and Trout re same - awaiting a reply.
    Still no word back from AC.

Thanks folks, sorted now.

Advertisement