Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

This 'greatest player in the world' talk...

• 16-04-2010 10:23am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 649 ✭✭✭

Does it piss you off too? Seriously, it's like being back at primary school at times, between here and on Sky Sports etc. I'm more of a 'best player in this position' sort of guy, which makes a lot more sense. In an interview after the Madrid - Barca game on Saturday, Messi did his best to deflect attention away from himself by saying that these things are much easier when you have Xavi/Iniesta/Alves etc on your team.

I've nothing else to add.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,476 ✭✭✭✭Ush1

It's endless and for most people it changes month to month nevermind year to year. Most people can just go by what they see, without stats and other nonsense and decide who they think impresses them the most.

I agree though, best player for positions makes more sense.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

You probably just started another debate.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,909 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

I'm struggling to see the point of this thread other than the OP wanting to say his bit.

If there are valid reasons as to why it should be open then just drop me a PM.

As for the other threads on best player etc, you don't actually have to read them or post.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement