Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Framing

Options
  • 16-04-2010 10:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,587 ✭✭✭

Where's the best cheapest place to get things framed in Letterkenny?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46,095 ✭✭✭✭muffler

The Garda Barracks ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 46,095 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Sorry, couldn't resist.

I dont know of anywhere myself but Im sure one of the "townies" here will point you in the right direction. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭PattheMetaller

The only place I know since the shop down the lane between Victor Fisher's and The Cottage closed is Ace of Arts (who are kinda dear)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,587 ✭✭✭Bob Z

muffler wrote: »
    The Garda Barracks ;)

They would do it cheap too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 520 ✭✭✭Domscard

Don't know anyone in Letterkenny, but there's a guy (Joe Gillespie) in Strabane and he's not hard to pay. He's in Eden Terrace, which is quite central.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭North_West_Art

Artworks on the Port Road opposite An Grianan theatre have framed pictures for me at very short notice before. Also are reasonably priced

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

St Connells (the place beside the hospital) they do framing in there and it's the cheapest in town. My girlfriend paints and so does most of her family and thats where they get everything framed. The place on main street behind fishers is really good and they do express framing too (very handy!) but i'd say ring St. Connells first and see what the quote :)

Advertisement