Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia - sim free

Options
  • 16-04-2010 11:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,237 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I'm looking to buy a new sim free (unlocked) nokia phone. All i want is phone to make a calls and send text. It has to be Nokia . I think DID had some on sale last week or two but didnt see them anymore. Just loooking for very basic Nokia phone. Top of the range would be Nokia 2220.
    I have a sim card for O2.
    I see on O2 website you could buy pre-paid for about 60 euro. Does anyone know of shop where i can get cheaper Nokia phone?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

The 2330 is decent little handset, you can get it for about €55 sim free in powercity. If you staying on o2 for the for awhile, you could buy it from them for €60 on upgrade and get €60 topup from them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭gcgirl

xtravision have a 1208 think that's whats it called have one myself for the spare sim for 39 yoyos you can get 20 off if you trade in an old nokia !

Their is plenty of real cheap handsets, some here, but for an extra little bit of cash its worth it imo

• Registered Users Posts: 1,237 ✭✭✭Fat_Fingers

Thanks guys, really appreciated.

Let us know how you get on

• Advertisement
Advertisement