Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Extended Trailer for the 13th Movie

Options
  • 16-04-2010 11:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pzmh6JfXTtw

Dunno if anyone here follows up on the anime/movies, but I though this was worth posting as someone subtitled it.

It's almost worth watching just to hear Zorua scream "Maaaaaaaaa". Finally an openly scanger Pokémon :p

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,320 ✭✭✭Teferi

About a month ago I've started watching it from the first episode so it will be a while before I get around to this. I forgot how absolutely huge the Kanto series was.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

I never really liked/got into the cartoon like I did with the games. Guess I was too old for it at the time :(

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

I'm not even going to watch, I'm only on episode 115! :eek:
    Hahaha, I've a bit to catch up on.

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Buzzthebatgirl

CianRyan wrote: »
    I'm not even going to watch, I'm only on episode 115! :eek:
    Hahaha, I've a bit to catch up on.
    I only just keep tabs on the show, the current English voice actors are dreadful IMO

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

Meh, I'm a very accepting person.
    I guess I'll wait to see what I think of them.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭Resi12

CianRyan wrote: »
    Meh, I'm a very accepting person.
    I guess I'll wait to see what I think of them.

They're not a patch on the original actors but since your only at 115 you have a while yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭Wobbuffet

I recently (as in six months ago) starting watching from the beginning, just up as far as the Indigo League now. I used to watched the anime when I was in school so theres a great nostalgic feel to it.

Though I understand they rely more and more on filler episodes as it goes on so not looking forward to that.

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Balasubbie

freyaplus wrote: »
    I recently (as in six months ago) starting watching from the beginning, just up as far as the Indigo League now. I used to watched the anime when I was in school so theres a great nostalgic feel to it.

Though I understand they rely more and more on filler episodes as it goes on so not looking forward to that.

it'll get worse in later series and you'll get patches of 50 episodes (literally, no hyperbole at all) where nothing happens other than the odd Pokemon
    evolving and a legendary cameo (it'd be taken off the air otherwise).

Advertisement