Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for an Irish buyers website..

Options
  • 16-04-2010 12:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭

Just wondering is there somewhere I can go to put in my criteria of what type of house I am looking for and sellers can look at?

I am sick of trawling through the likes of Daft.ie, arranging views, and the house/site is nothing like the ad or the ad doesnt give enough details. Or realising there are SO many auctioneers out there!! I am 9 months looking for the 'right' house for us. Wouldve been quicker to build lol

Anyone else having problems buying in this so called buyers market??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,663 ✭✭✭JoeyJJ

I'm looking at Daft daily in areas in South County Dublin and there is some movement but not alot. However any reasonable priced houses are shifting. You could set up a search with an RSS feed and you'll see new ones without going on site daily.

I use Firefox and daftmonkey to monitor price drops.

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭mollzer

JoeyJJ wrote: »
    I'm looking at Daft daily in areas in South County Dublin and there is some movement but not alot. However any reasonable priced houses are shifting. You could set up a search with an RSS feed and you'll see new ones without going on site daily.

I use Firefox and daftmonkey to monitor price drops.
    Sounds like a plan..........but its a pity there isnt somewhere to match people with their new homes.........like a dating site...but then again the ads would still be 'fluffed up' to get you to view.

Ta for reply JoeyJJ

Advertisement