Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2.4Ghz RC Plane 9C on ebay

Options
  • 16-04-2010 12:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭

Hi, I was wondering if these radios were any good?

I did a bit of flying a few years back and still have my Sanwa VG6000 which is in perfect working order but I was wondering if it would be worth changing for one of these new 2.4Ghz models.

I will probably be changing to electric powered planes and have read that there is little or no interference form the motor when using one of these radios. If I was to change would this radio be good enough or should I go with a good brand name. I have been out of the loop for a good few years so have little or know idea whats good and whats not in the RC world.

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 3,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭coolwings

I would use your Sanwa RD6000 with confidence, it was built to a high quality control level, and will have far fewer problems.
    Normal noise suppression is all that is required, 35FM well tested, and 2.4 gigs is not necessary, just a newer way.

Now if you had compared it with the new Sanwa 2.4 Ghz radio that would be a step up , but it won't be 50 bucks!

Advertisement