Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PAYE Anytime - Do they notify of refund?

Options
  • 16-04-2010 12:53pm

Hi All

I claimed for Service charges (bins) and Medical expenses for 2006 - 2009 on Tuesday through PAYE Anytime.

A few people have said they just lodge the cash in your account if you are due any refund.

I just wanted to check if anyone has done this already?

Do you get any new messages on the PAYE portal, or do they just lodge it into your account without telling you.

Theres nothing in my "pending requests" section, and all of the items in the "request history" section are marked as read, with no information about how much if any refund is due.

Any ideas anyone?

Cheers
    Spyguy

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Misterpphead

Yea they send you out a letter telling you how much they owe you OR you owe them, i did it 3 weeks ago & got the letter about a week later......still no sponds yet tho.....

I thought they only did that when you request a P21 statement? For tax balancing.

I've already done that.

This time, I'm just claiming for medical expenses / bin charges.

A few people I know did it, no letters were received, just money in the bank!

Advertisement