Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Fifa 2010 stalling after playing match

• 16-04-2010 2:06pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 212 ✭✭

Hi I've checked around boards and couldn't find anything regarding this.

When I play a match, at the end of game just when it goes to the stats screen, the game freezes just before the stats show.

I found a 'solution' on another forum and at EA but it doesn't work. They say to clear system cache, and to install game to HD and play from there, the problem stopped on the first game since doing this but went back to same problem, on the second game played.

So just putting this out to see if anyone here has any bright ideas!

Thanks in advance....

PS - I'm in 3rd season in manager mode.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Gamesnash.ie: Pat

Heard the exact same from a customer in Gamesnash Live during the week. Turned out to be a corrupt saved game file. He ended up having to start a new season from the beginning.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 212 ✭✭Longrangedriver

Thanks for the reply, I heard that from some else, but I hoped I'd not have to delete and restart. May try it anyway in hope this is not another EA bug.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Try maybe make a 2nd saved game file?And just delete the original?

Advertisement