Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gypsy Rose Lee

Options
  • 16-04-2010 2:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi all,
    Am new to this, put just wondered if anyone had a number to gypsy rose lee in Cork. Would really appreciate if someone could pm me her no.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭MrMojoRisin

flo.wer wrote: »
    Hi all,
    Am new to this, put just wondered if anyone had a number to gypsy rose lee in Cork. Would really appreciate if someone could pm me her no.

Thanks

Hi,

You'd be better off holding on to your money and staying away from Gypsy Rose Lee. I got it on reliable word some time ago that it isn't even the 'original' Rose Lee who's doing the readings - it's her daughter that's doing them now. Furthermore, the daughter is about as psychic as a feckin' rose bush and is only in it for the €€€€. The mother (the original Gypsy Rose Lee) was very, very good alright, but the same can't be said of her 'successor'.

Whatever about parting ways with your cash, it also isn't worth going to someone who'll tell you total bull.

There are other readers in the county who are more reputable.

- Annette Singleton on Tuckey Street and in Killeagh in North Cork is good, though many have observed how it's more like a therapeutic chat with a good, sympathetic friend.

- Veronica in Blackpool is 50/50 on the 'quality' of her readings. She's in Blackpool.

- Peter Matthew is a medium and he's still the best Cork-based reader I've ever encountered. I think he reads up on the Commons road near Farranree now.

Anyway, all the numbers for the above are listed HERE on 6th's website. The last I knew, Annette charges €50, Veronica charges €50, and Peter Matthew charges €55.

I think there are few others in Cork that are worth bothering with, but that's just my own opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 clonagirl

flo.wer wrote: »
    Hi all,

Thanks

Hi! I went to her a couple of years ago, she was useless!:rolleyes:

Advertisement