Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Found dog

Options
  • 16-04-2010 2:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭

Hi everyone,

A dog was found out around the University of Limerick today. He's a small Jack Russell terrier and has brown and white markings. He is wearing a collar and I'm going to check if he's microchipped later.

I've attached a photo of the dog as well. Feel free to PM me if you think you know him!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,238 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Check the Limerick Post, there is a Lost/found pet page on there with photos.

www.limerickpost.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭ergonomics

Checked that and he wasn't there. Also put a post on a few websites as well as leaving a message with Limerick Animal Welfare and the Castletroy Vets.

He's not microchipped unfortunately.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,238 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Might be worth leaving a notice in the local shops/take aways too.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Looks very similar to the Jack Russell that was found a few weeks ago by someone on here. It was also in the Castletroy area. The dog had a big brown patch on it's right side and mostly white on the left.

Think the owner had an advert in the Post at that time and the dog was given back. Maybe it is the same dog that got lost again?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭ergonomics

Got very excited for a minute and went and looked for the post in question. Unfortunately that dog was a female and the one I found is male. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

How did ya manage to get your thumb lodged in there!!!! :D

- Only joking - Do 95FM do lost Pet announcements? Some Vets also have notice boards and might even recognise the Dog - There's one across from the Kilmurray Lodge.

Advertisement