Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

22% off everything memorybits.co.uk

• 16-04-2010 3:39pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭

Just use the code: ash22

I've used this site, delivery is also free.

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Its says euro shipping is £4

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭Canonfan

godtabh wrote: »
    Its says euro shipping is £4

You won't be charged at the checkout.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Abelloid

Just ordered an 8gig SD card for a tenner. Cheers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭BigEejit

Nice one .... cheers :D

2GB xD M+ card for me camera on its way to me

• Registered Users Posts: 23 roots

Be careful with orders over €22 (I think that's the right amount) from places outside EU. You can get caught and will have to collect in person from a designated Post office together with paying the correct VAT.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,467 ✭✭✭smemon

just ordered 2 x 8GB SD's for £20 :)

will go nicely with the spare battery for my camera that just arrived from ebay yesterday!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭podge3

This code isn't working anymore :(

Isn't Britain's airspace still closed?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭BigEejit

yes it is .... hehe, they obviously werent expecting it to last this long :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,520 ✭✭✭Dubh Geannain

Not working for me either. Tried upper and lower case.

It's at the checkout where you're supposed to enter it yeah?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭Canonfan

Got an email about this, code is no longer working.

Mod please delet thank you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 329 ✭✭EasyBoy1974

A word of warning about this crowd - i placed an order on Friday and the money was taken immediately via paypal. The order never showed up on their site. I've been emailling them on their (presumably ironically titled) rapid-reply email and also their sales email and have had no response as yet.

It looks like i'm going to have to open up a dispute with paypal to get my money back. Shame because they seem cheap!

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭VisionaryP

I also had a problem with them. I ordered a 16BG Kingston Pro CF Card, and they sent me an unbranded 4GB card. They're refusing to send a replacement until I return the ****ty little 4GB card.

Won't do business with them again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 329 ✭✭EasyBoy1974

yes - they messed up my order even more, send me a regular SD card and not a Micro SD card - i emailled them and waited the obligatory 3 days - they want the SD card back before they'll send the card i wanted in the first place ... Avoid this crowd like the plague - incompetent, bad service and poor communication ..

edit - for clarification, 12 days after my order i have to send back the wrong card and wait for them to send me the right one - praying that they get it right finally

Advertisement